Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
I can not believe we are already three weeks into the Summer holidays, Monkey will have started school by this time next month! I am still so undecided about how I feel about that one minute I’m fine the next I can’t quite believe my first baby is approaching such a big milestone. As for Kipper well he was three months old at the weekend? Where did that go? I hope you are all having a great break and spending quality time with the most important people in your lives getting up to mischief and mayhem.
My favourite photo of the week is this one of Kipper smiling at himself in the mirror at a recent trip to the sensory room. It was the first time I had taken him and he loved it. I had spent a lot of last week catching up on the blog and was feeling neglectful which made the trip all the more special. He particularly liked the mirrors and the bubble tubes, each session is only half an hour long which was more than enough for him. I am also planning on taking Monkey with us on our next visit so that I can encourage some bonding between them.
Back to the linky…
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
Changes for #BloggerClubUK this Summer
As we’ve been noting for the past few linkies, Debbie, Becky & I have a lot going on this July which has spilled into August. We want to keep the Blogger Club UK linky & community going strong so we don’t want any interruptions for the linky. But, at the same time, we need some extra time to spend with our families & attend events & other going on’s. As such, we had the tough decision of what to do for August. We don’t want to be unfair to anyone, ourselves included. I hope you can understand our decision to extend the July rules for August as well.
For the month of July & August we won’t be choosing favourites or giving a Twitter shout out. So, with this in mind, we decided to amend the rules this summer to make things fair. Please read the rules below carefully as there have been a lot of changes. These rules are for the month of July & August only. The regular set of rules will come back into action from the September 7th edition of #BloggerClubUK. We hope you will keep joining us this summer!
Summer Rules – Please Read There are Many Changes
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post you can find the badge in my sidebar opposite. Or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Comment Change: Please comment on the post directly before yours & as many others as you have time for. Please do 4 as a minimum, as always. You don’t have to comment on the host posts but of course, we’d still love to hear from you!
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again! We will do our best to RT, but may be certain weeks you don’t hear from one of us.
Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx
If you’ve liked this post please visit me on my social media channels: