It only seems like yesterday I was walking around the baby show with a dear friend worrying about things such as having a Natural Birth. Now Kipper is over four months old and I’m visiting again! Why, because I can not resist a good shop and a nose at all the new products coming onto the market. Its so convenient with it being all under one roof and everything is set up to make it as easy as possible with a young one in tow.
The Baby Show with MadeForMums, is the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event, and is returning to Olympia, London from 21st – 23rd October 2016. The reason I love it so much is that it’s the only show to feature all the major retailers alongside, market leading brands including, iCandy, Stokke, UppaBaby, Britax, East Coast Nursery and MAM who will all be selling amazing products with equally amazing discounts.… Especially as it won’t be long until we start our weaning journey!
The Baby Show highlights include:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors amazing discounts and the chance to test and compare before they buy
- See exclusive product launches and demonstrations from market leading brands
- Discover irresistible boutique products and brands
- The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums will feature a selection of renowned experts including baby feeding specialist Annabel Karmel MBE
- Free consultations with pregnancy and baby care advisors at the One-To-One With The Experts area
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands
- A buggy testing track provided by MadeForMums
- Emma’s Diary free Shop & Drop and Collect-By-Car services allowing you to leave your shopping bags with them until you’re ready to leave.
- A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the Show knowing they are being safely cared for
- A dedicated feeding area provided by Tommee Tippee and a Superdrug Changing Area with free wipes and nappies all included.
What you need to know:
The Baby Show is taking place on Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd October, open from 10:00am-5:30pm each day. Standard on the door tickets are £20 and I have two pairs to give away. To enter please use the link directly below and please read the terms and conditions.
Ticket Competition Terms & Conditions:
- No purchase necessary. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Competition is open to UK residents only.
- Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of The Baby Show.
- The competition closes on 6th October at 11.59pm
- Entry is strictly limited to one person per ticket code.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone call once the competition closes.
- The winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries received before the closing date and time.
- All prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise.
- Entrants will receive a ticket code which can be activated at The Baby Show Website Tickets cannot be sold on to third parties.
- Your data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to third parties
If you liked this then you may want to see what other giveaways I have running – Good Luck!
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
This is a collaborative post I have been given two tickets in return for hosting this competition.
Linked to The Prize Finder