The Baby Show ExCel: It only seems like yesterday I was walking around the baby show with a dear friend worrying about things such as having a Natural Birth. Now Kipper is over nine months old and I’m visiting again! Why, because I can not resist a good shop and a nose at all the new products coming onto the market. Its so convenient with it being all under one roof and everything is set up to make it as easy as possible with a young one in tow.
This March get ready to enjoy a fantastic shopping experience at the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event of the year. The Baby Show with MadeForMums will be taking place on the new date of Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th March, at the ExCeL London. Find everything you need for bump, baby and you – with amazing offers all in one place, for three days only!
There will be over 200 exhibitors showcasing a huge array of essential baby products from trusted brands as well as the latest innovations. All the major baby retailers will be there, alongside market leading brands such as, iCandy, Stokke, UppaBaby, Philips Avent, Chicco, MAM, Nuby and high end Italian brand Peg Perego who will be launching in the UK at the show! There will also be independent brands that you won’t find on the high street.
There will be a wonderful line up of speakers on The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums including experts from the world of breastfeeding, sleep and nutrition as well as real parents giving their first-hand stories and advice including authors Giovanna Fletcher and Clemmie Hooper. If you are looking for more personal and tailored advice, you can benefit from private 15 minute appointments with The Baby Show Experts at the One To One With The Experts Area – you just need to book your appointment on the day. And once you’ve shopped until you’ve dropped, don’t worry about all the carrying as you can take advantage of the free Emma’s Diary Collect-By-Car service where you can drop off all your purchases and continue until you’ve got a carful!
It really is a must-attend show for mums and dads to be, parents, friends and family members.
We’ve team up with The Baby Show to give away 2 pairs of tickets worth £20 each! Please use the link below to enter:
The Baby Show is taking place on Friday 3rd March – Sunday 5th March inclusive, open from 9.30am to 5.30pm each day. Standard on the door tickets are £20. For more information please visit www.thebabyshow.co.uk.
Ticket Competition Terms & Conditions:
- No purchase necessary. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Competition is open to UK residents only.
- Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of The Baby Show.
- The competition closes on 22nd Feb at 11.59pm
- Entry is strictly limited to one person per ticket code.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone call once the competition closes.
- The winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries received before the closing date and time.
- All prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise.
- Entrants will receive a ticket code which can be activated at The Baby Show Website Tickets cannot be sold on to third parties.
- Your data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to third parties
If you liked this then you may want to see what other giveaways I have running – Good Luck!
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
This is a collaborative post I have been given a ticket in return for hosting this competition.