Living Arrows 9/52 {2017}

‘You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”

Kahlil Gibran

Its that time of the week again, where I share our weekly photos linking up with Living Arrows. I am really enjoying doing this each week although it does make me realise how quickly the time is passing. We are almost a fifth of the way through the year, I think this is compounded by the fact I am now back at work and wishing the working week away. Something I need to stop doing.  This week I am sharing a picture of Monkey and me at Paulton’s Park on the dinosaur ride. I do not have many photos of us together and although this was taken by the park camera and not the best quality I love it. I even have it as a keyring which now accompanies me everywhere, a good reminder when I am driving to work during the week.

This is my favourite picture of Kipper from last week. He loves bath time and with the fact he’s not been that well recently he’s been having quite a few impromptu ones. I wrote about it in his nine month update so I will not go into it here, lets just say starting nursery, going onto formula or a combination of the both has not agreed with him one little bit! Not that you would know he is such a happy little soul! I love those little rolls too, I must try and get some squidgy leg pictures before he looses them. Especially at the speed he is now crawling at.

Wishing you all the best for a great week xx

Linking up to #LivingArrows

1. February 25, 2017 / 7:23 am

The dinosaur ride was my daughters favourite at Peppa Pig World. Definitely take some squidgy leg pics. The ones of my son are my fave of his as a baby x

2. February 27, 2017 / 8:01 pm

Oh my word those wrist creases are so cute! He looks so happy in his bath, such a lovely photo! And how nice that you had the photo from Peppa Pig world made into a keyring. x #LivingArrows

3. February 27, 2017 / 10:02 pm

I just love that picture of kipper, it is just adorable. We love Peppa Pig world and hope to head back this year, lovely photo of you both x #Livingarrows
    Laura – dear bear and beany recently posted…Living Arrows 09/52 {2017}My Profile

4. February 28, 2017 / 1:35 pm

Aww my eldest loved that Peppa ride, what a lovely memory to have 🙂 You can’t beat chubby little baby rolls – I wish they kept them longer xx
    Emily and Indiana recently posted…Me and Mine | February 2017My Profile

5. February 28, 2017 / 2:57 pm

I think we’re probably one of the few who hasn’t been to peppa pig world! Looks fun though! Aw kipper looks so happy! #LivingArrows
    Martyn Kitney recently posted…Living Arrows #8My Profile

6. March 3, 2017 / 10:07 am

oh my goodness those rolls! I miss those from mine now that she’s grown into her skin. We adore Paultons Park although our annual passes run out this month which is a little sad #LivingArrows
    Sherry recently posted…Me and Mine {February 2017}My Profile

7. March 3, 2017 / 9:11 pm

I love the little wrist rolls! They lose them so quick when they start moving! I would love to go to PAulton’s park – especially the dinosaur area, my wee boy would love that! What a lovely picture of you together, I usually have to force someone into taking one that looks unnatural!x #Livingarrows