Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK Its that time of the week again! Time just seems to be flying by and I can to believe we are in March already. We were away for the last weekend of the half term, although the weather put pay to some of our plans it was nice to spend some time as a family. Kipper is still not well though so Hubby and I could do with some time away on our own to catch up on sleep. I am immensely busy with the blog and have an exciting new venture to talk about in my monthly round up which is late! So instead this week I am linking up our Day out to Paultons Park and a Review of Cluedo Junior.
*Since changing my theme the Blogger Club UK link ups will no longer show on my home page. You will need to access them via the BloggerClubUK Page above. Sorry I know this is a little annoying, so I have added a link in at top (second paragraph) to make life as easy as possible. Unless you get one of my reminder tweets, which will have the link in them for you. Back to the Linky:
- The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like.
- The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
- Week 56 we had 66 posts link, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. I love the variety of posts we get each week and that everyone is so social on twitter sharing their good reads. It really is what makes this linky great – so thank you.
Why Link Up to #BloggerClubUK? With so many linkys to choose from, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. We have made some tweaks to our linky to ensure that everyone who links up gets the maximum promotion!
- Visibilty – With 70+ linkers every week, you are guaranteed to be seen by a large amount of people
- Twitter reach – Tag us in your tweets (@randommusings29 @mudpiefridays @cuddlefairy) for three retweets, reaching a total of 35,000+ people!
- Comments – Becky, Clare and I will comment on several posts that catch our eye each week. And don’t forget that one of our main premises of the linky is to share the love – be seen and commented on by our linkers!
- Good quality back links – We will once again be featuring a post each week. This post will be linked to on all three of our blogs. With Debbie’s DA of 31, Becky’s of 44 and mine of 40, those are some good backlinks for your blog!
Our featured post this week is from Sarah who writes over at Surrey Mama with her post Remembering Me What are you waiting for? Get linking with us today! And don’t forget to share this post – the more people who link up, the more beneficial the linky becomes to everyone. Blogger Club UK Linky Rules.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone,
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: