March Bucket List 2017

I am not sure how its March already? For me February always goes quickly I think those missing two days make a big difference. It was big month for me as I returned to work and guess what I am still here! The simple answer is that I am just about juggling everything… sort of. Things are getting dropped but thats okay as long as I manage to keep everything in the air most of the time I’m okay with that.

March bucket list 2017

So how did my February bucket list go…surprisingly well! My February plans for this blog didn’t go so well. But from a family point of view I managed most things apart from:

• Set up a sensory play area for Kipper at home
  • We never made it to Wisley to see the butterflies, but did visit the Butterfly Farm while in Warwick so thats a tick
  • Our date night didn’t happen as Monkey was poorly but thees aways March
  • Book our Summer holiday – although I did arrange a week away over May half term and we are now thinking of not having a Summer holiday but another break in October instead
  • Read #GirlBoss
  • Make Kippers taggie blanket
  • I missed the deadline for the photography course I was hoping to do, but I will pick this up later on in the year

So not bad really…

March’s list is all about family time, me time and craft projects.

• Read #GirlBoss
  • Make Kippers taggie blanket
  • Set up a sensory play area for Kipper
  • Plan our weekend away to London at the end of Month, we have something planned for Mothers Day but I am hoping to use our Merlin passes on the Saturday
  • Last month we went to Winpole National Trust, I would also like to visit another new one this month too
  • Spring clean the boys bedrooms
  • Enjoy some Easter craft
  • Book Kippers 9-12 month check
  • Plan some days out over the Easter break in April
  • Plan an Easter Egg Hunt with monkeys friends
  • Start my first piece of freelance work… eek!
  • Re-run of date night
  • Make Monkey a windsock
  • Plan a weekend away with Hubby
  • Plant some seeds
  • Visit a Daffodil Farm
  • Buy Spring flowers regularly
  • Attend my first governors meeting as a parent governor
  • Make some edible play dough for Kipper
  • Celebrate Mothers Day in style
  • Continue with my week yoga classes
  • Make some bird feeders

Come back next month to see what I managed to get done. What else is on your bucket list for this month?

1. March 4, 2017 / 9:22 am

I love your bucket list some great ideas I’d not thought of xx

2. March 4, 2017 / 7:57 pm

Daffodil Farm?! What a great idea! Which one are you planning to go to? I might need to do some googling and see if I can find one near me to visit this month!

3. March 8, 2017 / 8:04 am

What a lovely idea – I must start doing these monthly lists. I buy myself flowers every week and it really perks me up! xx #bloggerclubuk

4. March 8, 2017 / 9:48 am

Oh well done on the work front! Hope it’s going well. Wow what a list you have for March – hope you get to do it all. Such a good idea to write a list of things you want to do as really helps you achieve – my list is always chores – I need to change that! #BloggerClubUK
    justsayingmum recently posted…This Social Media World I’m InMy Profile

5. March 8, 2017 / 10:21 am

Love some of these ideas – I’m very excited for Easter this year and want to plan an egg hunt for Alfie and his friends. Hope you manage to get through your list this month! #BloggerClubUK

6. March 8, 2017 / 11:18 am

That’s a long list for one month! Good luck getting through it all. I didn’t know there was such a thing as a daffodil farm (although in hindsight all the ones in the shops have to come from somewhere right) but it sounds like a lovely place to visit
    Debbie
    Random Musings recently posted…Blogger Club UK Linky #58My Profile

7. Laura Beresford
    March 8, 2017 / 12:04 pm

Oooh great idea. I love planning ahead but it drives my partner mad 🙂 #BloggerClubUK

8. March 8, 2017 / 1:19 pm

I’m interested in becoming a parent governor at some point, how did it come about for you? #bloggerclubuk
    Gary recently posted…One of those morningsMy Profile

9. March 8, 2017 / 1:46 pm

Sounds like a busy month ahead! #bloggerclubuk

10. March 8, 2017 / 3:54 pm

Great ideas on your bucket list – I’ve never thought about doing a bucket list for the month before but I may well give it a go – thanks! #BloggerClubUK
    mymummymanual recently posted…You got a friend in meMy Profile

11. March 9, 2017 / 9:59 am

Great ideas here. Sounds like March will be pretty full on for you. I think I may do an Easter egg hunt for the kids this year now they are that little bit older and have more of an understanding about things.

#bloggerclubuk
    Janine recently posted…‘I can’ ReviewMy Profile

12. March 9, 2017 / 6:32 pm

That’s an ambitious list – good luck! Looks like a lot of fun. I have some birthdays and Easter holiday activities to plan but otherwise I am keeping it low key I think. Hopefully someone else will plan mother’s day (ho hum…) #bloggerclubuk
    Tabitha Siklos recently posted…Why can’t we call a woman, a woman?My Profile

13. March 10, 2017 / 8:08 pm

Sounds great, the sensory play area at home is a great idea! I agree February always goes far too quickly doesn’t it! X #bloggerclubuk

14. March 11, 2017 / 9:11 am

I think it’s a good idea to make a list and confine it to a month, it concentrates the mind. What’s your first piece of freelance work then? Good luck! #BloggerClubUK
    Janet T recently posted…What’s on my List for Thursday?My Profile

15. March 17, 2017 / 12:36 pm

Making bird feeders will be lovely this time of year. You always have so many great ideas on your bucket lists! It’s lovely to focus on family fun like you do x
    Becky, Cuddle Fairy recently posted…Blogger Club UK 59My Profile