Lil’ Cubs Review: I have a new secret obsession… I like to dress the boys in coordinating outfits. Twinning photos have been a craze for a little while on Instagram. However because there is almost four years between the my two it can be difficult to find things which cover both age groups. Especially as Kipper is so small at the moment. So when Lil’ Cubs offered us the chance to review some of their gorgeous clothing I jumped at the chance.
Lil’ Cubs very kindly sent us a gorgeous gender neutral sleepsuit for Kipper and some leggings for Monkey. Both in this bright matching chevron print, which is just such a happy print and makes me smile when I look at it.
I did wonder if Monkey may not take to the leggings as he doesn’t wear them very much now, since he will be five in June. But he loved them instantly wanting to try them on and then promptly running around the house like a mad thing. He also liked the fact that they were matching and insisted on wearing them to gymnastics. Where we got several comments on how nice they were. Monkey is quite long in the leg and these fitted really well, just the right length
The zip on the sleepsuit is inspired. Kipper is really starting to wriggle around at changing time now that he is moving and the zip makes life so much easier. The zip is really small and when done up you would not know that it is there as its not bulky at all. I also really like the corresponding feet which are a lovely purple colour. Watching them dash across the living room as Kipper speeds up to grab a toy or more likely something he shouldn’t be going near! Like my camera lens cover for example.
The leggings are available in sizes 6-12 months up to 4-5 years and the sleepsuits from size 0-3months to 12-18months. We tired out the 9-12 months and Kipper as I have mentioned before a chunky little man at over 11kg! There is plenty of room and we still have some space to grow length wise. Available in four different prints currently, Lil’ Cubs are bringing a new print to market in May… heres a little sneaky peek!
Leggings are priced at £12-£14 depending on size and the sleepsuit £14 – £14.50
Things I love:
- The quality is great, you can not see the printed vests through the sleepsuit at all. The material feels thick to the touch as well.
- I have washed them a couple of times now and they have held their vibrant colours well. However they do use eco friendly dyes to make them as safe as possible for delicate skin which may fade. However since they grow out of things so quickly my preference will always be for keeping their skin healthy. Especially since we have a history of eczema.
- The pattern…. but you should also check out the other ones, I really like the apples too!
- There is free postage available with a £25 spend. Plus that the price varies depending on the size you are ordering this way I don’t feel as though I am subsidising the larger sizes.
- Its a home grown UK business, made by a mum for mums
Lil’ Cubs have very kindly offered my readers the chance to win a pair of leggings and a sleepsuit in the same gorgeous rainbow chevron print. The winner will be able to choose their preference on size Please enter by the Gleam application below and note the T&Cs.
- Competition is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and receive a Lil Cubs rainbow chevron sleepsuit and leggings, choice of size available subject to availability
- The mandatory entry is to sign up to the Lil’ Cubs email newsletter, email addresses will be passed directly to Lil’ Cubs on completion of the Gleam application
- The competition will close on 30th April at 11.59pm, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above. Good Luck
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
We were given leggings and a sleepsuit from Lil’ Cubs for the purpose of this review all words and opinions are my own.