April and Easter, how did that happen! And for me tax year end today which means work is phenomenally busy and the blog has had to take second place. Everything is a little bit of a blur, but with some well earned holiday planned I am hoping we will get to make the most of it as a family. I am the only one who feels like life is passing me by?
With this in mind there are a couple of things which were on my February bucket list which I didn’t get to even in March, although we did manage our date night (sort of) and have found a brilliant new baby sitter which means there is likely to be more yay!
- Set up a sensory play area for Kipper at home
- Book our Summer holiday… no not yet.
- Read #GirlBoss
- Make Kippers taggie blanket
With regards to my March Bucket List, I am pleased to report I did much better:
- Plan our weekend away to London – we had a great time away and had a great adventure
- Spring clean the boys bedrooms
- Enjoy some Easter Craft
- Book Kippers 9-12 month check
- Write my first piece of freelance work!
- Buy Spring flowers regularly
- Attend my first governors meeting as a parent governor
- Celebrate Mothers Day in style – post coming soon!
Although there are still some things left!! eek.
- Plan some days out over the Easter break in April
- Plan an Easter Egg Hunt with monkeys friends
- Make Monkey a windsock
- Plant some seeds
- Visit a Daffodil Farm
- Make some edible play dough for Kipper
- Make some bird feeders
Which ultimately means that my April to do list is going to be relatively short and most of it will revolve around our little holiday!
- Plan our April weekend away – I have no idea where so comments welcome. I feel drawn to Oxford for some reason
- Take Monkey to the new Gruffalo ride at Chessington
- Visit a Tulip Festival
- Make some Easter chocolate gifts
- Feed the ducks as I can not remember the last time we did this
- Visit a zoo
- Go to the theatre and plan some more viewings
- Review Easter activities in the local area
- Book my tickets for the The Business Show in London in May (and holiday off work!)
- Register as self employed and look into options for setting up a Limited Company for a little project… eek.
Come back next month to see what I managed to get done. What else is on your bucket list for this month?
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: