April Bucket List 2017

April and Easter, how did that happen! And for me tax year end today which means work is phenomenally busy and the blog has had to take second place. Everything is a little bit of a blur, but with some well earned holiday planned I am hoping we will get to make the most of it as a family. I am the only one who feels like life is passing me by?

April Bucket List 2017

With this in mind there are a couple of things which were on my February bucket list  which I didn’t get to even in March, although we did manage our date night (sort of) and have found a brilliant new baby sitter which means there is likely to be more yay!

• Set up a sensory play area for Kipper at home
  • Book our Summer holiday… no not yet.
  • Read #GirlBoss
  • Make Kippers taggie blanket

With regards to my March Bucket List, I am pleased to report I did much better:

• Plan our weekend away to London – we had a great time away and had a great adventure
  • Spring clean the boys bedrooms
  • Enjoy some Easter Craft
  • Book Kippers 9-12 month check
  • Write my first piece of freelance work!
  • Buy Spring flowers regularly
  • Attend my first governors meeting as a parent governor
  • Celebrate Mothers Day in style – post coming soon!

Although there are still some things left!! eek.

• Plan some days out over the Easter break in April
  • Plan an Easter Egg Hunt with monkeys friends
  • Make Monkey a windsock
  • Plant some seeds
  • Visit a Daffodil Farm
  • Make some edible play dough for Kipper
  • Make some bird feeders

Which ultimately means that my April to do list is going to be relatively short and most of it will revolve around our little holiday!

• Plan our April weekend away – I have no idea where so comments welcome. I feel drawn to Oxford for some reason
  • Take Monkey to the new Gruffalo ride at Chessington
  • Visit a Tulip Festival
  • Make some Easter chocolate gifts
  • Feed the ducks as I can not remember the last time we did this
  • Visit a zoo
  • Go to the theatre and plan some more viewings
  • Review Easter activities in the local area
  • Book my tickets for the The Business Show in London in May (and holiday off work!)
  • Register as self employed and look into options for setting up a Limited Company for a little project… eek.

Come back next month to see what I managed to get done. What else is on your bucket list for this month?

1. April 5, 2017 / 6:22 am

Self employed! I’m intrigued. Can’t wait to hear more.
    #bloggerclubuk

2. April 5, 2017 / 6:27 am

Oh this is a fab list but I am especially inspired by the daffodil farm! I so want to go to one xx #bloggerclubuk

3. April 5, 2017 / 6:50 am

Wow where can I find a daffodil farm and a tulip festival? Both sound so pretty. i did see the Chessington ride too (I used to love the Bubbleworks as a kids), but i think my daughter might be too small to be allowed on
    Intrepid bebe recently posted…Project 333 Intrepid Bebe ChallengesMy Profile

4. April 5, 2017 / 12:34 pm

I might start writing things down like this, as I always have a thousand ideas of things I want to do and then a couple of months later I’ll go “oh yeah! I never got round to doing that thing!” Love it. #BloggerClubUK
    Aleena Brown recently posted…I Had No Problem Leaving My BabyMy Profile

5. April 5, 2017 / 1:07 pm

You have inspired me to do a monthly bucket list!

#bloggerclubuk

6. April 5, 2017 / 1:11 pm

Wow sounds really exciting! We’re looking forward to a holiday too – its been a long year so far! x

7. April 5, 2017 / 2:55 pm

Wow so many lovely ideas and lots to come i feel. We have planted some seeds I say we its was the royal we I did all the work the boys got bored. I had fun. self employed sounds great. BloggerClubUK
    Sarah – Mud Cakes and Wine recently posted…Viburnum Tinus for a borderMy Profile

8. April 5, 2017 / 2:58 pm

I registered as self employed it’s not too bad a process. I’m about to book a weekend away, we’re heading to Saffron Walden because I want to go to Audley End though that could change if a good offer pops up. #BloggerClubUK
    Briony recently posted…Feeling Calm #57My Profile

9. April 5, 2017 / 8:29 pm

Sounds like lots of lovely country Kids activities in your bucket list, I hope you get to tick some off with the is lovely weather right now and I know a fab farm in Cornwall for that summer holiday! #BloggerClubUK

10. April 5, 2017 / 9:01 pm

Ah you have a bucket list for each month. How lovely. I’d love to read more but on both your links the text is cut off on the left by a bar with your social links. Any clue how I get rid of it so I can read please. #bloggerclubuk