Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
I know many of you have already broken up for Easter yet we still have another week, Monkey is so ready for it. I can not believe we are halfway through his first school year. Where has it gone. I do sometimes feel like we fall from one weekend to another and the really scary thing is that I know that it will be the Summer before we know it and that will be reception over with. Which brings me onto the next point, so that we can spend time with our families #BloggerClubUK is taking a two week break over Easter, returning on the 26th April. Of course I will tweet everyone a reminder. If you would like to be added to the list then please let me know in the comments below or tag me in a tweet.
Back to the Linky:
- The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like.
- The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
- Week 61 we had 69 posts link, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. I love the variety of posts we get each week and that everyone is so social on twitter sharing their good reads. It really is what makes this linky great – so thank you.
Why Link Up to #BloggerClubUK? With so many linkys to choose from, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. We have made some tweaks to our linky to ensure that everyone who links up gets the maximum promotion!
- Visibilty – With 70+ linkers every week, you are guaranteed to be seen by a large amount of people
- Twitter reach – Tag us in your tweets (@randommusings29 @mudpiefridays @cuddlefairy) for three retweets, reaching a total of 35,000+ people!
- Comments – Becky, Debbie and I will comment on several posts that catch our eye each week. And don’t forget that one of our main premises of the linky is to share the love – be seen and commented on by our linkers!
- Good quality back links – We will once again be featuring a post each week. This post will be linked to on all three of our blogs. With Debbie’s DA of 31, Becky’s of 44 and mine of 37, those are some good backlinks for your blog!
Our featured post this week is from the lovely Laura over at Dear Bear & Beany with her Top Places to Visit in The South post, ideal for a read with Easter holidays almost upon us.
What are you waiting for? Get linking with us today! And don’t forget to share this post – the more people who link up, the more beneficial the linky becomes to everyone.
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone,
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: