Cuddledry Snuggle Monkey Review: We have used Cuddledry products in the Mudpie Friday household since Monkey was tiny. A friend brought us a blue and white version of their handsfree baby bath towel. That same towel along with a couple of spares is still going strong and still very so soft despite the fact that I have totally lost count of the number of times its been washed! Kipper loves it and since he loves to splash so much it protects me too. So when we were offered a Snuggle Monkey to review I did wonder if it would live up to the high expectations I had. At almost five he is the higher end of the age bracket which is 3-6 so I was also a little worried that it maybe a little small. Especially as Monkey is quite tall. When I told him about it, he didn’t want to stop using his old towel, probably because he knew it was destined for his brother. Plus his Nana brought it for him. But then I held it up and he felt the super soft microfibre and he literally jumped out of the bath into my arms. I was really impressed with the length on him, and the extra popper at the top just under the Monkey hood. It really helped to hold it on his shoulders as he moved from the bathroom to his bedroom. He happily sat on the bed letting me take some photos instead of telling me he is freezing which is his stock statement when he comes out of the bath. Things we loved:
- I think you probably have to touch it to realise how super soft it is. Not only that but it washes well and dries quickly. Although you shouldn’t tumble dry it which is probably the only thing I would change about the product if I could.
- The little touches of the ears and tail – a Monkey for my little Monkey!
- That popper is genius, I always struggle to keep towels on Monkey as he runs down the corridor but this stays on perfectly
- The size is bigger than I expected and depending on how quickly Monkey grows I think it will probably last longer than age six
- Because of the material it doesn’t actually take up that much room when folded so great for packing to go away.
- Monkey didn’t actually want to take it off when it came to putting his pjs on which speaks volumes
There are also other options in the snuggle series including a bunny and bear if monkeys are not your thing! The RRP is £32.99, which some people may feel is a lot for a towel. However I do think you get what you pay for with this. Knowing the number of years I have got out of our other Cuddledry towels for me its a worthwhile investment. You can buy them directly from the Cuddledry website or retailers such as Amazon. As its the time of year when we start to dream about spending time in the sun Cuddledry are offering one of readers the chance to win a UV Poncho with an RRP of £27.99. With its amazing patented technology means the towels offer UV protection at Sun Protection Factor 50+.
Keep your toddler safe in the sun with this easy to use protective poncho with its roomy hood and clever underarm poppers to keep it neatly in place. Its patented Rayosan technology acts like a mirror, warding off harmful UV rays, so you know your little one is safe inside the soft folds of the towel until it’s time to get dressed – or for another fun time in the water! Made with Cuddledry’s signature blend of supersoft bamboo and cotton, it is a lovely light, fluffy towel, which is incredibly absorbent, and will never stop being incredibly soft.
. You can enter via the gleam application below, please note the T&Cs. Cuddledry Giveaway
- Competition is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and will a SPF 50+ UV Poncho
- The competition will close on 19th June at 11.59pm, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above. Good Luck
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
We were given a Cuddledry Snuggle Monkey for the purpose of this post in return for an honest review, all words and opinions are my own