Thank you to the lovely Katie over at Growing Up Katertot for nominating me for this award. If you haven’t come across her wonderful parenting and lifestyle blog already then please pop over and say hi. She shares amazing educational arts and crafts as well as delicious recipes for your little ones.
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is passed from blogger to blogger as a way to get to know one another and meet new friends.
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award & link back to their blog.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers for the award.
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Display the award on your blog or post.
My 10 Questions from Katie:
1) What’s your favorite healthy snack? Does chocolate count as a healthy snack? It is my favourite and I am sure I read somewhere that it helps with brightening your mood which has got to be good for your health – right?
2) If you could meet one famous person, who would it be? Paloma Faith – I love her music and will hopefully be seeing her at V Festival this year. To perform on stage in front of all of those people must give you a real buzz! Plus she seems like really good fun and up for anything, and I love her wardrobe, very un-sensible and un-mumsy just like mine use to be!
3) What’s your favorite room in your house? My office which is in our orangery its such a light and airy room. I spend a lot of time working in there and its lovely having the bi fold doors open in the Summer. We have spent a lot of time on our garden and patio so it that it almost brings the outside in.
4) What’s the best prize you’ve ever won in a contest or drawing? I hadn’t won anything until I started blogging and then I won several things all at once! I think my favourite was a little jewellery set which I am planning on giving away to a friends little girl.
5) If you had an unlimited amount of cash and the option to purchase one item, what would it be? A old farm house with a small holding – our dream home – maybe one day!
6) What qualities do you look for in the opposite sex? Someone that makes me laugh and who has the same values as me. Someone I can sit up discussing life with all night and someone who doesn’t try to control me. Yet offers me advice when I ask for it and listens to my ranting when things are not going to plan. Someone honest, someone I can trust and someone I can spend the rest of my days with.
7) What’s your favourite ice cream flavor?Pistachio – yum
8) What is your favourite topic to blog about? Monkey – and all the creative things we get up to.
9) Describe one of your most cherished childhood memories. This is a difficult one for me as my memory is rubbish! But I do remember holidays at Centre Parcs as a kid and being allowed to go into the sweet shop after dinner for a treat. We had great fun there as a family. I hope we will be able to share the same memories with Monkey when he gets a bit older.
10) Apples, bananas, or oranges? Bananas, I can never be bothered with an orange as I am undoubtedly in a rush. Apples don’t do it for me…although I would opt for a pear over all three.
- Debbie at My Random Musings
- Emma at The Joy of Five
- Angela at Days In Bed
- Claire at The Free Range Family
- Laura at Laura’s Lovely Blog
- Trista at Domesticated Momster
- Cajsa at Emma’s Mamma
- Ritu at Rocket Looks
My 10 Questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite post to date?
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- What are you most proud of?
- If you were given three wishes what would they be?
- Which one of your possessions has the most sentimental value to you?
- What is your favourite tipple?
- What have you been reading recently?
- Who is your all time favourite artist/album/song?
- Share a recent picture of yourself (this is not compulsory)
Please let me know if you accept the award and tag me in your post so that I can come over and read it. Finally, thank you for the nomination Katie, apologies its taken me a while to get around to writing the post!