Welcome to The Blogger Club UK 1
I’m sooooo excited that the day has come to launch the #BloggerClubUK! Thank you for coming to link up with us today, it means so much!
I co-host this new linky & community with the lovely Becky from Cuddle Fairy. The linky runs from Wednesday to Friday where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
The Blogger Club UK is so much more than a linky, it aims to create a community of like-minded bloggers looking to support and promote each others posts through various social media channels. The #BloggerClubUK community is active on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook. Becky & I are both passionate about blogging and helping other bloggers achieve their goals. We would love for you to join us in the journey.
- The linky will be open from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT.
- Becky & I will comment on & tweet all linked posts between us.
- We will choose a favorite post each week that will feature on the following week’s Blogger Club UK post.
- Join us in the #BloggerClubUK community to boost your post’s reach!
- Add your linked posts to our group Pinterest board. Leave your Pinterest name in the comments to be added to the group board.
- Join us in our Facebook group.
- Use #BloggerClubUK on Twitter & Instagram for a RT / like.
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us (@MudpieFridays @CuddleFairy), we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Becky’s posts, one of my posts, the post directly before yours & one other of your choice. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 4 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week. Any type of post is welcome to link up.
4. Tag myself & Becky on Twitter for a RT, add #BloggerClubUK & RT each other for more exposure. @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays
Please note that by linking up you give us permission to use your image if your post is featured & subscribe to our email reminder list.
Enter the link up using the link directly below
I look forward to reading all of your posts