When I was pregnant first time round with Monkey I visited The Baby Show at Excel, as a first time parent it was invaluable when looking and researching all the things you need. I loved it so much I am going again this time round. Even though we have things from having Monkey it was four years ago and I am interested in seeing the new innovations. Plus it will help me write a list of the new things we will need for baby number two. I always recommend a visit to all my friends, if you can get your NCT group together and make it a girlie day all the better!
The Baby Show with MadeForMums, is the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event, and is returning to ExCeL, London from 19th – 21st February 2016. The reason I love it so much is that it’s the only show to feature all the major retailers alongside well-known brands including iCandy, Stokke, Philips Avent and Chicco who will all be selling amazing products with equally amazing discounts! Everything you need for bump, baby and beyond…
The Baby Show highlights include:
- I can’t wait to try out all the new products from over 200 trusted brands offering amazing discounts and the chance to test and try before you buy
- Exclusive product launches and demonstrations from market leading brands
- The new ‘Family Experts Village’ – a place where you can get all your life after baby questions answered, including financial, legal, career and childcare matters.
- I will be watching The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums which features a selection of renowned experts, including nutrition specialist Annabel Karmel MBE. Great opportunity to remind myself of some weaning tips!
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear – I am in desperate need of a few more maternity bits so this will be right up my street.
- Monkey will not be coming with me, but if you are brining little ones there is a complimentary crèche.
- I will be looking forwards to the exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands, I saved a lot of money last time and brought pretty much everything we needed in one place.
- They have thought of everything offering a dedicated feeding area provided by Tommee Tippee and a Baby Changing Area with wipes and nappies all included.
- Natal classes to help parents prepare for the birth and arrival of a new baby with The Natal Family.
What you need to know:
The Baby Show is taking place on Friday 19th, Saturday 20th, and Sunday 21st February, open from 9:30am-5:30pm each day. Standard tickets are £20 and I have 2 pairs to give away. To enter please use the link directly below and please read the terms and conditions – good luck!
- Please enter by clicking on the link directly above which will take you to the Gleam application
- You must be over 18 to enter and the competition is open to residents of the UK only
- No purchase necessary
- Two winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries. The winners will each receive a Pair of The Baby Show Tickets for London Excel 19th-21st Feb
The competition will close on 6th February 2016 at midnight
- Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of The Baby Show.
- The winner will be notified by email once the competition closes.
- All prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize.
- Entrants will receive a ticket code which can be activated at http://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/ Tickets cannot be sold on to third parties.
- Your data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to third parties.