Welcome to the Blogger Club UK!!
I co-host this new linky & community with the lovely Becky from Cuddle Fairy. It runs from Wednesday to Friday where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
The Blogger Club UK is so much more than a linky, it aims to create a community of like-minded bloggers looking to support and promote each others posts through various social media channels. We’d love for you to join us in the #BloggerClubUK community to boost your post’s reach!!
- Use #BloggerClubUK on Twitter & Instagram for a RT/Like.
- Add your posts to our Pinterest Board – leave your Pinterest name in the comments to be added to the group board.
- Join our Facebook group – please let Becky or I know if you’d like to join as it’s hard to place names with blogs & we aim to keep the group to #BloggerClubUK community.
THANK YOU so very much to all of the bloggers who joined us last week! We are delighted to have 69 amazing posts linked up! It was great reading through my half, I would say with a glass of wine but had to settle for tea. There was a greta variety which is what we want to encourage, it was very difficult to choose one!
My favorite post last week came from the wonderful Unhinged Mummy – Janine Woods “The importance of newborn screening” a subject very close to my heart.
Becky’s favorite post last week came from came from the lovely Annette at The Three Little Buttons “Top 10 Things that get on London Commuters Nerves.“
- The linky will be open from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT
- Becky & I will comment on & tweet all linked posts between us.
- We will choose a favorite post each week that will feature on the following week’s Blogger Club UK post.
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post the badge which is in my sidebar. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us (@MudpieFridays @CuddleFairy), we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Becky’s posts, one of my posts, the post directly before yours & one other of your choice. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 4 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week. Any type of post is welcome to link up.
Please note that by linking up you give us permission to use your image if your post is featured & subscribe to our email reminder list. Please enter the link up using the link directly below:
I look forward to reading all of your posts xx