Welcome to the Blogger Club UK!!
I co-host this new linky & community with the lovely Becky from Cuddle Fairy. The linky runs from Wednesday to Friday where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
The Blogger Club UK is so much more than a linky, it aims to create a community of like-minded bloggers looking to support and promote each others posts through various social media channels. We’d love for you to join us in the #BloggerClubUK community to boost your post’s reach!!
- Use #BloggerClubUK on Twitter & Instagram for a RT/Like.
- Add your posts to our Pinterest Board – leave your Pinterest name in the comments to be added to the group board.
- Join our Facebook group – please let Becky or I know if you’d like to join as it’s hard to place names with blogs & we aim to keep the group to #BloggerClubUK community.
THANK YOU so very much to all of the bloggers who joined us last week! We are delighted to have 85 amazing posts linked up! It means so much to both of us to have your support, thank you! It’s tough to pick a favorite post but here are ours from last week’s linky…
Becky’s favorite post last week came from Kerry-Ann at Our Children “Creating Customised Printables”
My favorite post last week came from Wendy at Naptime Natter “A parenting epiphany while feeding the ducks”
Exciting News for Blogger Club UK Facebook Group! Our group has expanded with two additional admins. We are offering daily, weekly & monthly support threads. You can add links for Facebook likes, Twitter RT’s, social media follows & much more. All bloggers are welcome to join us – click the link to send your request to join: Blogger Club UK Facebook Group.
- Will be open from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT.
- Becky & I will comment on & tweet all linked posts between us.
- We will choose a favorite post each week that will feature on the following week’s Blogger Club UK post.
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post which can be found in my toolbar opposite. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us (@MudpieFridays @CuddleFairy), we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Becky’s posts, one of my posts, the post directly before yours & one other of your choice. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 4 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week. Any type of post is welcome to link up.
4. Tag myself & Becky on Twitter for a RT. Add #BloggerClubUK & RT each other for more exposure. @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays
Please note that by linking up you give us permission to use your image if your post is featured & subscribe to our email reminder list. Please enter the link up using the link directly below:
An InLinkz Link-up
There were a good few posts linked up last week without a badge. Please add our badge or a link back to one of our blogs. Any post without a badge won’t be tweeted this week & won’t be considered for favorite post. Also, be sure to link a specifc post, not your homepage. Thank you x