Welcome to the Blogger Club UK!!
I co-host this linky & community with the lovely Becky from Cuddle Fairy. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us. Becky & I will comment on all linked posts between us & we each choose a favorite post to feature the following week.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
This week I have chosen a picture from Good Friday when we spent the afternoon at National Trust property Nymans Gardens on an Easter Egg hunt. It was our only nice day of the Easter weekend and we definitely took advantage. There is an area of daffodils which make a wonderful photos as they are on a slight hill. Monkey was not in the posing mood but I am hoping to get back there in the next couple of weeks before we loose all the flowers to see if I can get some better shots. I also managed to snap a lovely picture of the four kids following each other with their binoculars playing follow my leader – I love their imaginations!
Now back to the linky – THANK YOU so very much to all of the bloggers who joined us last week! We had a amazing 115 outstanding posts linked up. We are so happy that the community is continuing to grow. All of the fabulous posts makes it hard to pick a favourite so this week we have decided to pick two each!
My favourites are:
- Disabled Causing Disability – by the lovely Sarah who writes over at Tammymum
- My Breastfeeding Experience – a subject very close to my heart by Katy over at Hot Pink Wellingtons
Becky’s favourites are:
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1.The linky will close at 150 posts or Friday at midnight GMT – whichever comes first.
2. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. I appreciate as I run on wordpress.com that the badge is in my sidebar and so you can’t see it on a phone. A link back with a hashtag is fine if you are linking up from your phone and probably a lot easier for you. Becky has written a Linky Guide should you need a hand or feel free to tweet me.
3. Please comment on one of Becky’s posts, one of my posts, & one other of your choice. Please Tweet the post directly before yours. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 3 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
4. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
5. Tag myself & Becky on Twitter with #BloggerClubUK for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays
6. Becky & I enjoy hosting & reading your posts. We RT every tweet we receive & comment on every linked post. In return we ask that you add our badge or a link back to one of our blogs and that you comment on one of Becky’s posts & one of my posts. Last week there were a good few posts that had no badge / link & we didn’t receive comments from everyone. Please give your hostesses a little love this week! Thank you xx
Please note that by linking up you give us permission to use your image if your post is featured & subscribe to our email reminder list. Please enter the link up using the link directly below:
An InLinkz Link-up
If you have enjoyed this post then this is a bit of a shameless plug, I have been nominated for the MADs under the pregnancy, craft and pre-school categories and would really appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to also vote for me, by clicking on the badge below which takes you to nomination page. I honestly would be so grateful the awards close on 8th April. Thank you xx