Welcome to the Blogger Club UK!!
I co-host this linky & community with the lovely Becky from Cuddle Fairy. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us. Becky & I will comment on all linked posts between us & we each choose a favorite post to feature the following week.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Monkey was invited to a Star Wars party on Sunday, I didn’t think he was that aware of Star Wars as he’s not even four yet. But when offered the chance to dress up he went straight for Darth Vada so it had to be my Project 52 photo for the week. He especially enjoyed the flashing (and noisy!) light sabre and waving it around. Thankfully there were blow up ones available at the party which were a lot safer as the boys started to act out duels! I love that he is at the age now where he enjoys getting dressed up and I am tempted to try and build in an open wardrobe into his new room so that he can help himself to dress up outfits. As for the party all the kids looked like they had a great time and definitely ran off some energy!
Now back to the linky – THANK YOU so very much to all of the bloggers who joined us last week! We had a amazing 111 outstanding posts linked up, not only that but we actually trended on Twitter. I can not tell you how much this means to Becky and me and its all credit to you guys for using the # and tweeting us. Please continue to keep it up, it would be fabulous if we could do the same this week.
We are so happy that the community is continuing to grow. All of the fabulous posts makes it hard to pick a favourite so we have decided to pick two each going forward when we ave more than 100 linkers. We also wondered if you would like a featured badge? If you would please can you leave a comment below, if we have enough interest then we will design one for our featured post writers to use including those that have been featured in past weeks. So onto this weeks favourites..
My favourites are:
- How far have we come with racism, gender and sexism – DIY Daddy
- How to keep your what ifs in check – Little Buttons
Becky’s favourites are:
- How OCD is the baby – My Kid Doesn’t Poop Rainbows
- Tears, Pain and Suffering Reflux 1 Year On – Adventures with J
1.The linky will close at 150 posts or Friday at midnight GMT – whichever comes first.
2. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. I appreciate as I run on wordpress.com that the badge is in my sidebar and so you can’t see it on a phone. A link back with a hashtag is fine if you are linking up from your phone and probably a lot easier for you. Becky has written a Linky Guide should you need a hand or feel free to tweet me.
3. Please comment on one of Becky’s posts, one of my posts, & one other of your choice. Please Tweet the post directly before yours. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 3 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
4. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
5. Tag myself & Clare on Twitter with #BloggerClubUK for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays with #bloggerclubuk – let’s get trending!!
Please note that by linking up you give us permission to use your image if your post is featured & subscribe to our email reminder list. Please enter the link up using the link directly below:
If you have enjoyed this post then this is a bit of a shameless plug, I have been nominated for the MADs under the pregnancy, craft and pre-school categories and would really appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to also vote for me, by clicking on the badge below which takes you to nomination page. I honestly would be so grateful the awards close on 8th April. Thank you xx