Welcome to the Blogger Club UK!!
I co-host this linky & community with the lovely Becky from Cuddle Fairy. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us. Becky & I will comment on all linked posts between us & we each choose a favorite post to feature the following week.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
I have struggled with a project 52 photo this week as I have still been busy preparing for Kipper and moving Monkey out of his old room into his new room. But as I sit here and type this I have finally got the nursery in the state I want it…now for the rest of the house! Monkey got a chance to play with a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera courtesy of Munch Bunch. He found it absolutely fascinating and I really like this photo because of the look of concentration on his face. Plus its the first time he has actually tried to line up a picture to take rather than clicking away all over the place and ending up with random pictures of peoples heads and grass! I am looking forward to using it with him when we go away this Summer.
Now back to the linky – THANK YOU so very much to all of the bloggers who joined us last week! We had a amazing 105 outstanding posts linked up and we were trending on Twitter for the fourth week in a row and this time it was for over seven hours. I can not tell you how much this means to Becky and me and its all credit to you guys for using the # and tweeting us. Please continue to keep it up, it would be fabulous if we could do the same this week, especially as it will be my last week for a little while. The wonderful Debbie over at My Random Musings will be taking over from me for a few weeks as I wait for Kipper to make an appearance and then get to grips with having a new born again. Hopefully I will not be off for too long and all my motherly instincts will kick and I will manage to balance Kipper and blogging without too much effort…. then again. Anyway I know I am leaving you all in very safe hands and I am very grateful to Debbie for helping out.
We are so happy that the community is continuing to grow. All of the fabulous posts makes it hard to pick a favourite so we have decided to pick two each going forward when we have more than 100 linkers. Also as requested Becky has put together a featured badge which you can find in my tool bar to the right. If you are featured this week or have been on previous weeks then please grab the badge and display it with pride if you wish. Going forward we will only be choosing favourite posts with a back link or badge that links back as there are still a number of posts that don’t have either.
So onto this weeks favourites..
My favourites are:
- Is the government killing creativity? – written by Emma over at Island Living 365
- What you need to know if you are raising boys? – by Queen of my Castle
Becky’s favourites are:
- 20 Positive Phrases My Children Need To Hear! – by Jacqui over at One Messy Mama
- Doing battle with ‘The Bulge’– written by Louise over at Mums the Word
Well done all, help yourself to the featured badge opposite in my tool bar. If you haven’t read these then I would encourage you to pop over and have a look.
1.The linky will close at 150 posts or Friday at midnight GMT – whichever comes first.
2. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. I appreciate as I run on wordpress.com that the badge is in my sidebar and so you can’t see it on a phone. A link back with a hashtag is fine if you are linking up from your phone and probably a lot easier for you. Becky has written a Linky Guide should you need a hand or feel free to tweet me.
3. Please comment on one of Becky’s posts, one of my posts, & one other of your choice. Please Tweet the post directly before yours. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 3 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
4. *Change* – Link a maximum of 1 post a week. Becky and I will leave two links as we ask you to comment on one each so want to continue to give you a choice over which one you choose. The change is simply down to the time it is taking for us to comment on everyones posts.
5. Tag myself & Clare on Twitter with #BloggerClubUK for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays with #bloggerclubuk – let’s get trending!!
Please note that by linking up you give us permission to use your image if your post is featured & subscribe to our email reminder list. Please enter the link up using the link directly below: