Welcome back to BloggerClubUK
I am very excited to be back after having our second baby boy a little over a month ago. During that month alot has changed Becky aka Cuddle Fairy and I have a fantastic new co-host Debbie from My Random Musings who as many of you know was covering my maternity leave, but has agreed to stay. Plus a lovely new graphic below
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us. Becky, Debbie I will comment on all linked posts between us & we will each choose two favourite post to feature the following week.
I will still be adding in my project 52 – so here is my photo from last week. Its been difficult to choose, a new baby seems to mean that I am taking twice as many photos as usual. This was taken at the South of England Show, Monkey milking Buttercup.. he was very good at it! This was quite an important photo for me – evidence that I can take both boys alone to a busy environment and still breastfeed and not loose Monkey… I know that sounds mad but Kipper will feed for around half an hour at a time, trying to keep an almost four year old entertained in a busy public place where you can’t take you eyes of them for fear of the worst happening was daunting. But I did it, and not only that we had a lovely day and Monkey really enjoyed himself. Kipper – well he was happy with a little bit of kicking around in the shade and plenty of opportunity for milk and sleep!
Last weeks featured posts are:
Beckys favourite posts from last week:
New James Bond announced- [with video] Part II by Blabbermama
Weddings with Smalls by Mouse, moo and me too
Debbie favourite posts from last week:
Sex During Pregnancy – Get on or get off by Run,Scrap,Jump
SANDS Awareness month 2016 by Five Little Doves
Well done all, help yourself to the featured badge opposite in my tool bar. If you haven’t read these posts then I would encourage you to pop over and have a look.
- The linky will close at 150 posts or Friday at midnight GMT – whichever comes first.
- Add our badge (in my sidebar) to the HTML / Text portion of your post.
- Please comment on one of Becky’s posts, one of Debbie’s posts and one of my posts, & one other of your choice. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 4 as a minimum. Feel free to tweet any posts you enjoy to share the love and tag us for a retweet.
- Link a maximum of 1 post a week.
- Don’t forget to tweet your links using #BloggerClubUK and tag me @MudpieFridays, Debbie @randommusings29 and Becky @cuddlefairy for a re-tweet!
- Please note that by linking up you give us permission to use your image if your post is featured & subscribe to our email reminder list.
Join by clicking the link below:
An InLinkz Link-up
I am very much looking forward to reading all the posts and catching up with you all after my month off – lets get trending xx