Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Hope everyone has had a good week, it was lovely to catch up with you all again after my absence.
So onto my weekly photo, again a hard decision as I now have two little monsters to choose from! On Fathers Day we ventured down Brighton seafront for a stroll. I love the beach huts and would like to have one I could call my own one day. As the sun was shining for a change I managed to capture a few photos of said huts before getting Monkey to pose. As ever half the photos I took of him needed to be deleted ( did I also mention I had to bribe him with 20p?) and then we go this one. It just cracks me up! Unusually for him he is not larking around and looks quite moody very James Bond esq if James Bond was almost 4 and wearing a Paw Patrol cap… He’s obviously very proud of it too asking to have a copy for his room!
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us. Becky, Debbie I will comment on all linked posts between us & we will each choose two favourite post to feature the following week.
Last weeks featured posts are:
My favourite posts from last week:
Raising children in a violent world by Island Living 365
Trophy Kids by Jo Sandelson
Beckys favourite posts from last week:
Adopt a Blogger by Agent Spitback
Being Sensitive by Meme and Harri
Debbie favourite posts from last week:
Why are parents beating themselves up for not spending enough time with their kids by Domesticated Momster
Comply of Cry – My Method of Parenting by Comply or Cry
Well done all, help yourself to the featured badge opposite in my tool bar. If you haven’t read these posts then I would encourage you to pop over and have a look.
- The linky will close at 150 posts or Friday at midnight GMT – whichever comes first.
- Add our badge (in my sidebar) to the HTML / Text portion of your post.
- Please comment on one of Becky’s posts, one of Debbie’s posts and one of my posts, & one other of your choice. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 4 as a minimum. Feel free to tweet any posts you enjoy to share the love and tag us for a retweet.
- Link a maximum of 1 post a week.
- Don’t forget to tweet your links using #BloggerClubUK and tag me @MudpieFridays, Debbie @randommusings29 and Becky @cuddlefairy for a re-tweet!
- Please note that by linking up you give us permission to use your image if your post is featured & subscribe to our email reminder list.
Join by clicking the link below:
I am very much looking forward to reading all your posts, in the meantime have a great rest of the week. If you are off to BML16 I am very jealous, please please please link up your posts next week for me to have a read and not feel so left out!! – Lets get trending xx