Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
I hope you have all had good weeks, I can not believe that we are in July already! I am now officially two months into my maternity leave.. where is the time going?
Last week has been a little manic to say the least, it was Monkey’s long awaited Birthday party. I have probably spent the last two weeks getting ready for it, spending very little time on anything else. Making sure the house is clean, we have all the supplies needed and that the entertainment is up to scratch. So when Monkey came down with chicken pox the day before we were both upset that the party may not go ahead. Its been going around his nursery now for several weeks so it was only a matter of time. Thankfully most of the children we had invited had already had it so the party went ahead as planned. Here he is enjoying his Birthday cake.
Anyway back to the linky…
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
Last weeks featured posts are:
My favourite posts from last week:
Time for the hating to stop by Cheryl at Tea or Wine
Tell me that I matter by Ordinary Hopes
Becky’s favourite posts from last week:
Eden’s first pride parade by Laura at Mama Eden and Me
10 Reasons why a big age gap rocks by Fi at A Mum Track Mind
Debbie’s favourite posts from last week:
Stop shaming my mummy tummy by Catie at Diary of an imperfect mum
The Brock Turner conversation by Michelle at Rockin Random Mom
Well done to all our featured bloggers, please help yourself to the featured badge opposite in my tool bar. If you haven’t read these posts then I would encourage you to pop over and have a read.
Our new weekly feature – We will give a shout out to a blogger who shares the love by sharing posts they enjoy on Twitter. Be sure to tag your tweets with #BloggerClubUK so we can see!! At least one of us will RT you.
This week’s love goes out to @ChirpyDebs from Debs Random Writings. Thank you for rocking the #BloggerClubUK love! Give this rock star a follow!
Changes for #BloggerClubUK this July:
Debbie, Becky & I have a lot going on this July. We want to keep the Blogger Club UK linky & community going strong so we don’t want any interruptions for the linky. But, at the same time, we need some extra time to spend with our families & attend events & other going on’s. As such, we won’t be able to comment on your linked posts. For the month of July we won’t be choosing favorites or giving a Twitter shout out. So, with this in mind, we decided to amend the rules in July to make things fair. Please read the rules below carefully as there have been a lot of changes.
These rules are for the month of July only. The regular set of rules will come back into action from the August 3rd edition of #BloggerClubUK. We hope you will keep joining us this July
July Rules – Please Read There are Many Changes:
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Comment Change: Please comment on the post directly before yours & as many others as you have time for. Please do 4 as a minimum, as always. You don’t have to comment on the host posts but of course, we’d still love to hear from you!
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again! We will do our best to RT, but may be certain weeks you don’t hear from one of us.
Join by clicking the link below:
An InLinkz Link-up
Have a great week everyone, I hope that the Summer is finally upon us and you can all enjoy some of the forecast ‘good weather’!!