Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
I hope everyone is enjoying the last week before schools break up for the Summer holidays. I am looking forward to hearing all about your plans for the next six weeks.
The photo which I was hoping to share here was one of either Monkey or Kipper amongst the poppies. Unfortunately I did not realise that there was no memory card in the camera until I got home. I was gutted since trekking up to the Beacon with two children, one in a sling and two helium balloons in the wind was not an easy task. I was feeling pretty chuffed with myself until I sat on the driveway eagerly surveying the camera to look at the fruits of my labour, only to realise there weren’t any! The weather hasn’t been good enough since for us to go back, but hopefully we will fit in another trip before they spoil. So instead here is Kipper’s two month photo (every cloud has a silver lining):
As you can see he has really grown and is now a whopping 13b 4oz, you can read all about how he’s getting on in his two month update.
Anyway back to the linky…
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
As we are on a break in July so there are not featured posts this week, normal service will resume in August.
Changes for #BloggerClubUK this July:
Debbie, Becky & I have a lot going on this July. We want to keep the Blogger Club UK linky & community going strong so we don’t want any interruptions for the linky. But, at the same time, we need some extra time to spend with our families & attend events & other going on’s. As such, we won’t be able to comment on your linked posts. For the month of July we won’t be choosing favorites or giving a Twitter shout out. So, with this in mind, we decided to amend the rules in July to make things fair. Please read the rules below carefully as there have been a lot of changes.
These rules are for the month of July only. The regular set of rules will come back into action from the August 3rd edition of #BloggerClubUK. We hope you will keep joining us this July
July Rules – Please Read There are Many Changes:
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Comment Change: Please comment on the post directly before yours & as many others as you have time for. Please do 4 as a minimum, as always. You don’t have to comment on the host posts but of course, we’d still love to hear from you!
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again! We will do our best to RT, but may be certain weeks you don’t hear from one of us.
Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone, I hope that the Summer is finally upon us and you can all enjoy some of the forecast ‘good weather’!!