4th Birthday Questionnaire

Each year I ask Monkey a series of questions as part of my obsession with recording memories and keepsakes – a Kids Birthday Questionnaire. It is an obsession believe me! But four years in its lovely to look back at the answers to see how things have changed. As I am now doing monthly updates on Kipper it only seemed fair to include Monkey’s answers this year and so here they are.

Kids Birthday Questionnaire

1. What is your favourite colour? – Blue
  2. What is your favourite toy? – Paw Patrol toys specifically my Paw Patroller and mini characters
  3. What is your favourite fruit? – Cherries
  4. What is your favourite TV show? – Paw Patrol
  5. What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch? – Pizza
  6. What is your favourite outfit? – My Darth Vader fancy dress outfit, and my skeleton outfit
  7. What is your favourite game? – My Paw Patrol game (sensing a theme here)
  8. Where is your favourite food? – Crackers with blue cheese
  9. What is your favourite animal? – Alfie the cat
  10. What is your favourite song? – Twinkle Twinkle little star and the Lion song
  11. What is your favourite book? – Leo the Lion
  12. Who is your best friend? – Teddy, Holly & George
  13. What is your favourite sport? – Gymnastics
  14. What is your favourite thing to do outside? – Play water balloons and water fighting with my water pistol
  15. What is your favourite drink? – Fruit shoots
  16. What was your favourite holiday? – Canada holiday because I got to see bears
  17. What do you like to take to bed with you? – My black bear from Canada
  18. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? – Lolly pops (which are actually frozen fromage frais)
  19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? – Candy Floss
  20. What do you want to be when you grow up? – A grown up gymnast

IMG_2352

Do you think I am missing any questions? If so let me know in the comments below.

Linked up to TheList and Sharingthebloglove

1. July 21, 2016 / 6:19 am

Cute! I ask my little one questions all the time and try to make a record of it but she always tells me “I don’t know!” Lol! I love that he wants candy floss for his lunch lol

2. Suzy @ In The Lyons Den
    July 22, 2016 / 12:20 am

Love these interviews! My kids just had birthdays and I have little questionnaires from pre school which are hilarious but would be great to do some myself. Will be so lovely to look back on how their answers change and what they were into at the time! 🙂

3. Katy - Hot Pink Wellingtons
    July 22, 2016 / 8:02 am

What a lovely idea! So lovely to be able to look back on over the years. Candy floss for dinner – what a choice! #TheList

4. You Baby Me Mummy
    July 26, 2016 / 12:33 pm

I am definitely doing this on Baby’s next birthday, so lovely to look back on. Thanks for linking up to #TheList x

5. mackenzieglanville
    August 4, 2016 / 6:19 am

Looks like Paw Patrol and Bears from Canada are a huge hit! Candy Floss sounds like a great birthday choice! #sharingthebloglove

• August 6, 2016 / 9:27 pm

I think he eats, sleeps, breathes paw patrol!! Thank you for stopping by xx

6. August 4, 2016 / 7:34 am

Haha I love that when he grows up, he wants to be a GROWN UP gymnast! Awww! I write a letter for my girls each night before their birthday and they’re sealed up ready for when they turn 18 or something. In it I talk about all their favourites and the stuff we’ve been up to. But I love the idea of including a questionnaire that they’ve answered. I might do that this year! #SharingTheBlogLove

• August 6, 2016 / 9:36 pm

Oh yes that would be fab. I really like the idea of a letter too! May steal that on if that’s okay? Thank you for stopping by x

7. Katy - Hot Pink Wellingtons
    August 4, 2016 / 12:44 pm

I love this idea and am definitely going to start doing it next year (hopefully Max will be able to talk more by then!) Just stopping by again to say thanks so much for joining us at #SharingtheBlogLove (also – I’m still thinking about candyfloss for dinner – winning!)

• August 7, 2016 / 10:19 am

Oh I am sure he will ☺️. Thank you for hosting lovely and for stopping by xx

8. August 7, 2016 / 9:34 pm

That’s so funny to read this today, I just did an interview with Alice today ahead of her 4th birthday next week. It is such a good idea and Alice loved doing it, she kept asking for more questions! I think want candy floss for my birthday dinner too! Thank you for joining us at #SharingtheBlogLove Laura x

• August 8, 2016 / 5:48 am

Aww did you? Would love to hear her answers and see the questions I’m always on the hunt for more to add to ours! Thanks for stopping by xx