Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
The Summer holidays are finally here! I hope everyone has been enjoying the first week, I am looking forward to hearing all about your plans and what you want to get up to over the Summer. We’ve actually booked to go away and I am now having a bit of a wobble over holidaying with a baby, any tips gratefully received!
My favourite photo this week comes from a visit to Loseley House last week. Monkey had requested that the next time I go to a garden show that he come along, so as promised he joined us. While looking around the gardens we found a large flowerpot, which my Step Dad put Monkey in. Needless to say he wasn’t overly impressed and even the normal bribe of 20p didn’t seem to help in convincing him to smile. I still love it though as it reminds me very much of Bill and Ben the Flower Pot Men!!
Anyway back to the linky…
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
Changes for #BloggerClubUK this Summer
As we’ve been noting for the past few linkies, Debbie, Becky & I have a lot going on this July which has spilled into August. We want to keep the Blogger Club UK linky & community going strong so we don’t want any interruptions for the linky. But, at the same time, we need some extra time to spend with our families & attend events & other going on’s. As such, we had the tough decision of what to do for August. We don’t want to be unfair to anyone, ourselves included. I hope you can understand our decision to extend the July rules for August as well.
For the month of July & August we won’t be choosing favourites or giving a Twitter shout out. So, with this in mind, we decided to amend the rules this summer to make things fair. Please read the rules below carefully as there have been a lot of changes.
These rules are for the month of July & August only. The regular set of rules will come back into action from the September 7th edition of #BloggerClubUK. We hope you will keep joining us this summer!
Summer Rules – Please Read There are Many Changes
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Comment Change: Please comment on the post directly before yours & as many others as you have time for. Please do 4 as a minimum, as always. You don’t have to comment on the host posts but of course, we’d still love to hear from you!
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- he linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again! We will do our best to RT, but may be certain weeks you don’t hear from one of us.
Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx