Blogger Club UK #31
Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Its hot again!! Yay! Although its causing me a few issues with clothing as we are heading towards packing for our Summer holiday and at this rate I will be washing right up to the day before we leave. I got Kipper’s 3-6 month clothes down at the weekend and they seem to have multiplied in the loft. We are so lucky that the boys are just under two months apart, to buy it all again would cost a fortune. Another special member of my family is expecting a boy as well so at least it means they will get lots of wear! What is it with all these boys at the moment?
My favourite photo from last week is this close up of Kipper which I took outside while Monkey was playing with his new sandpit. We had a very similar one taken by a professional photographer of Monkey when he was 6 months which hangs on our stairs. I am hoping to get the cheap version of photoshop and see if I can make it look the same. Ive recently signed up to a new advanced photography class which will start in September that will also touch on photoshop so fingers crossed!
I have noticed that his eyes are starting to change colour and like his brother I think he will end up with eyes like mine. A wishy washy green/blue/grey/depends on mood kind of colour, I was hoping he would get the chocolate brown Hubby had when he was younger. Time will tell!
Back to the linky…
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
Changes for #BloggerClubUK this Summer
As we’ve been noting for the past few linkies, Debbie, Becky & I have a lot going on this July which has spilled into August. We want to keep the Blogger Club UK linky & community going strong so we don’t want any interruptions for the linky. But, at the same time, we need some extra time to spend with our families & attend events & other going on’s. As such, we had the tough decision of what to do for August. We don’t want to be unfair to anyone, ourselves included. I hope you can understand our decision to extend the July rules for August as well.
For the month of July & August we won’t be choosing favourites or giving a Twitter shout out. So, with this in mind, we decided to amend the rules this summer to make things fair. Please read the rules below carefully as there have been a lot of changes. These rules are for the month of July & August only. The regular set of rules will come back into action from the September 7th edition of #BloggerClubUK. We hope you will keep joining us this summer!
Summer Rules – Please Read There are Many Changes
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post you can find the badge in my sidebar opposite. Or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Comment Change: Please comment on the post directly before yours & as many others as you have time for. Please do 4 as a minimum, as always. You don’t have to comment on the host posts but of course, we’d still love to hear from you!
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again! We will do our best to RT, but may be certain weeks you don’t hear from one of us.
Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx
If you’ve liked this post please visit me on my social media channels: