#RememberingTheseDays Week 6
Whatever the memory, or life event you want to record, joining in is simple, just tag your favourite photos #RememberingTheseDays over on Instagram. Each Sunday Laura and I will choose our four favourites. Please follow Mudpie Fridays here and Life with Baby Kicks here on Instagram to see if you have been featured.
So onto this weeks favourites, thank you to everyone that is using the tag, we have had over 1700 posts now. Laura and I are both so happy that the community continues to grow. Its lovely to have you all and I really enjoy seeing everyones photos but of course it presents a problem… choosing!! As you read this we will be travelling to our holiday destination and I am not sure if there is wifi! Imagine that two weeks without wifi I am not sure I will cope. Anyhow due to this I have decided to pick 8 this week! I just couldn’t decide and incase I can’t keep on top of instagram while I am away at least I have shared doubles worth this week! So here they are:
From top left to bottom right
- This photo made me chuckle, he looks so pleased with himself! This photo can’t fail to spread happiness thank you @hotpinkwellingtons
- What a beautiful setting with the castle in the background sitting in amongst the wild flowers and indeed looking like a princess @corneliusblog
- Wonderfully sunny picture from @goingonanadventureblog to celebrate a very special milestone
- I love lavender pictures and it sound like these two have been bribed by their dad! I wonder if I can have a word with my hubby, thank you @mostlychloe
From top left to bottom right
- The two top photos are actually both by @_jessarose_ as they spent some time enjoying the outdoors. I would love to climb a giant haystack!
- Enjoying an afternoon at the beach instead of having to do the school run with @cardiffmummysays
- Oh that beach looks so exotic! This photo makes me want to jump right into it @tobyandroo
Please pop over and visit all their feeds by clicking on the names above.
My favourite from my feed this week is this one of Monkey. We had a lovely day at the beach down in Littlehampton which I will be writing all about when I’m back from being away. With him starting school in September our weekly trips to the beach will be more difficult to fit in, as we usually go on a Monday. Here he is at Harbour Park having a go in one of the bumper boats, for a change he actually posed! Maybe he is finally getting use to being a blogger’s child?!
My favourite from Laura’s feed is this black and white beauty of the Big One playing volcanos in the garden. I love the look of concentration crossed with amazement. Such a great idea with some simple ingredients. We will definitely be giving this a go at some-point!!
View this post on Instagram
After our lovely few days in Paris it was back to Grandmas house where after spending the day travelling from walking to metro to plane to car, in very muggy conditions we have spent the afternoon playing in the garden making volcanoes. A simple explosion with bicarbonate of soda and vinegar bringing immense joy to a little boy. Then we got the mud involved…..
Come and join in by using the hashtag #RememberingTheseDays, and please pass this tag to your Instagram buddies. I would be over the moon if we reached 2200 by this time next week.
Which one is your favourite? I would love to hear in the comments below.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: