Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
By the time you read this I will hopefully be sunning myself on a beach in Spain! Or running around after a four year old building sand castles, collecting water and shells from the sea (continuously and digging holes while all the time trying to keep Kipper hydrated and cool. I can’t wait its been a little while since we have been on a beach holiday and I know Monkeys is going to love it!
Being away means that my photo of the week, this week is an old one. A rare picture of Monkey and me together in amongst the hollyhocks at Loseley Park Gardens. He was not impressed about having his photo taken as you can probably tell with the tongue poking out. The Hollyhocks were amazing, so pretty and giant! This photo doesn’t do them justice as its been reduced in size so it will upload. Its made me want to plant hollyhocks in our garden, I especially like the really dark burgundy ones which you can just see to the right of the shot.
Back to the linky…
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
Changes for #BloggerClubUK this Summer
As we’ve been noting for the past few linkies, Debbie, Becky & I have a lot going on this July which has spilled into August. We want to keep the Blogger Club UK linky & community going strong so we don’t want any interruptions for the linky. But, at the same time, we need some extra time to spend with our families & attend events & other going on’s. As such, we had the tough decision of what to do for August. We don’t want to be unfair to anyone, ourselves included. I hope you can understand our decision to extend the July rules for August as well.
For the month of July & August we won’t be choosing favourites or giving a Twitter shout out. So, with this in mind, we decided to amend the rules this summer to make things fair. Please read the rules below carefully as there have been a lot of changes. These rules are for the month of July & August only. The regular set of rules will come back into action from the September 7th edition of #BloggerClubUK. We hope you will keep joining us this summer!
Summer Rules – Please Read There are Many Changes
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post you can find the badge in my sidebar opposite. Or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Comment Change: Please comment on the post directly before yours & as many others as you have time for. Please do 4 as a minimum, as always. You don’t have to comment on the host posts but of course, we’d still love to hear from you!
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again! We will do our best to RT, but may be certain weeks you don’t hear from one of us.
Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx
If you’ve liked this post please visit me on my social media channels: