Blogger Club UK #33
Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
We are still in Spain, I will of course be writing all about our trip when we return but rest assured I am sure we will be having a great time. If you can’t wait then I am pretty sure there will be some beach, hotel, food and cute shots of Monkey and Kipper on my Instagram feed. We are even planning a trip to a water park and theme park which I am really looking forward to.
As we are still away this is an older photo, mid July we attended a Gruffalo charity event held at Sussex Orchards. Monkey had a complete ball and it was very well put on for a charity event. A well as hunting for the Gruffalo, learning how to press apples to make apple juice, enjoying a bouncy castle and all manor of other activities he got to have his picture taken on a real tractor! I think his face says it all!
Back to the linky…
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
Changes for #BloggerClubUK this Summer
As we’ve been noting for the past few linkies, Debbie, Becky & I have a lot going on this July which has spilled into August. We want to keep the Blogger Club UK linky & community going strong so we don’t want any interruptions for the linky. But, at the same time, we need some extra time to spend with our families & attend events & other going on’s. As such, we had the tough decision of what to do for August. We don’t want to be unfair to anyone, ourselves included. I hope you can understand our decision to extend the July rules for August as well.
For the month of July & August we won’t be choosing favourites or giving a Twitter shout out. So, with this in mind, we decided to amend the rules this summer to make things fair. Please read the rules below carefully as there have been a lot of changes. These rules are for the month of July & August only. The regular set of rules will come back into action from the September 7th edition of #BloggerClubUK. We hope you will keep joining us this summer!
Summer Rules – Please Read There are Many Changes
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post you can find the badge in my sidebar opposite. Or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Comment Change: Please comment on the post directly before yours & as many others as you have time for. Please do 4 as a minimum, as always. You don’t have to comment on the host posts but of course, we’d still love to hear from you!
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again! We will do our best to RT, but may be certain weeks you don’t hear from one of us.
Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx
If you’ve liked this post please visit me on my social media channels: