Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
We are back! And we came back to rain how miserable! Although I have been told the weather is meant to be getting better again towards the end of the week. Its a big week for us, Monkey starts school on Friday! I wonder where the last four years have gone and all the memories we have made, how quick it has all flown by and it makes me want to hold him closer than ever. Although to be honest he is more than ready for school, you can read all about my thoughts in my post – a mothers letter to my nursery leaver. Yet I am sure there will be a tear or two on Friday, probably mine!
I have so many photos from our holiday that I’ve yet to still sort through them all. We had such a lovely time I am already wishing that we could go back and we only arrived home on Sunday. On a couple of the evenings we were there we took a wander along the beach and this photo was taken on one of those evenings. We were later than I would have liked and missed the sunset and Monkey was fed up of being pictured! Yet with the promise of the ‘slushy’ I managed this one last shot. Is it just me or does anyone else need to bribe their little ones for photos?
Back to the linky…
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
#BloggerClubUK is back after the Summer break…
We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand.
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post you can find the badge in my sidebar opposite. Or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one each of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx
If you’ve liked this post please visit me on my social media channels: