Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Wow the week has flown by and I am wondering if thats got something to do with Monkey starting school? I don’t seem to have any time at the moment with all the odd hours he is in. Thankfully full time will start at the end of the week and we are both more than ready for it! For those of you that had school starters I hope they have all settled in well.
My favourite photo of the week is one of Monkey in his school uniform, although I have taken the decision not to publish any of these on the blog. So I have chosen this one of Kipper which I took on a trip out. He was looking at Monkey and I just love the look on his face as if to say…’what’. I can imagine they are going to get up to all sorts when they grow up!
Back to the linky…
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
#BloggerClubUK is back after the Summer break…
We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand. I will be commenting on posts as I can, as I love reading them all.
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post you can find the badge in my sidebar opposite. Or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx
If you’ve liked this post please visit me on my social media channels: