Welcome back to week ten of #RememberingTheseDays Instagram community. The place to share your precious family memories. I host this community with the lovely Laura over at Life with Baby Kicks.
Whatever the memory, or life event you want to record, joining in is simple, just tag your favourite photos #RememberingTheseDays over on Instagram. Each Sunday Laura and I will choose our four favourites. Please follow Mudpie Fridays here and Life with Baby Kicks here on Instagram to see if you have been featured.
Our little community is really starting to take off – we have had over 500 tags this week alone, I am so proud. Thank you so much for everyone for continuing to use the tag we really love seeing all your photos. Which brings me onto this weeks favourites and I am going to cheat again…this week I have picked eight! Its those pesky black and white photos I really can’t resist them. There has also been a definite theme of sleeping babies and fruit picking as we move into Autumn. So my first four this week…
From top left to bottom right we have:
- This photo really made me chuckle @melmclellan, what a great photo, I hope I managed to catch Monkey in a similar pose when he is older.
- Oh those eyes, what a stunning photo @hollybobbs, simply beautiful.
- I think the new lens is definitely paying off @mummyandhermini, such a cheeky photo. It goes so quick doesn’t it!
- This little one really doesn’t look like she is ready for bed! Another beautiful photo from the very talented @_m_o_t_h_e_r_h_o_o_d_
and then the black and white
From top left to bottom right we have:
- The caption which goes with this photo says it all ‘When she tells me she wants to “soft him” and sweetly rubs his little head, I about die from heart explosions every. time.’ @melmclellan
- @ghostwritermummy watching her daughter find imagination in an empty box, children really are amazing
- Such a beautiful photo of mother and daughter by @mummyb_kw, I really need to perfect the art of selfies!
- Fun at bath time with @littleladiesbigworld, finding brilliant photo opportunities in the everyday
Please pop over and visit their feeds by clicking on the names above.
We’ve been a bit all over this place this week, as Monkey has been at school all week. Although he’s not been in full time so its been some afternoons, some mornings, sometimes staying for lunch and sometimes not. Which has meant the blog has taken the back seat a bit as I try and make the most of those last hours before he starts full time, this coming week. I think he will be shattered by next weekend, keeping my fingers crossed that the novelty doesn’t wear off too quickly. It has meant that Kipper has had to tow the line, being put in the car seat, in the sling, in the buggy and then back into the car seat as we pick up and drop off. He’s not a fan of any of these modes of transport so its been a little bit of a challenge at times. This photo is my favourite from my feed as it was one rare moment where he was able to lay and kick around without us having to rush off. I know I am biased but he has such gorgeous eyes!
View this post on Instagram
Even when I am not wearing it Kipper loves his new teething necklace – The Gem Collection – Sapphire its really sparkly! Thank you @gumigemuk Big day for my gorgeous baby boy, he just realised he can roll and has been doing it all afternoon! I did manage to catch a photo so it will make an appearance soon …
My favourite from Laura’s feed is this one of the baby practicing being Clark Kent! Such a cute photo, even if he did borrow Mummy’s glasses for the occasion.
Come and join in by using the hashtag #RememberingTheseDays, and please pass this tag to your Instagram buddies. I would be over the moon if we reached 4200 by this time next week!! Please share the tag with your buddies, they do not need to be bloggers to join in, everyone is welcome.
Which one is your favourite? I would love to hear in the comments below.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
Linking up with #TwinklyTuesday