Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Monkey has now started school full time and its taking its toll a little as he’s so tired by the time he gets home. However he is enjoying it and comes back with all these stories normally around food and the school dinners…sounds like they have improved immensely since I was a little girl! We’ve had a busy weekend too which I don’t think has helped as close family members celebrated 5o years of marriage! What an achievement.
Despite getting the boys all dressed up for the celebration I completely failed at getting a photo of them together. So I have settled for this one as my favourite this week, its definitely been popular over on my Instagram feed. As soon as I saw the bench I knew I need some photos of them on it, although Kipper was sleeping at the time. Thankfully by the time we had walked around the gardens and eaten a huge piece of chocolate cake he was awake again. Otherwise I would have been sad to miss such a great photo opportunity especially now the Autumn weather has well and truly arrived!
Back to the linky…
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
#BloggerClubUK is back after the Summer break…
We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand. I will be commenting on posts as I can, as I love reading them all.
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post you can find the badge in my sidebar opposite. Or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx
If you’ve liked this post please visit me on my social media channels: