Blogger Club UK #38
Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Its been a busy week, now Monkey is at school time just seems to be flying by. We are getting books to read each night which I record in a learning log, each weekend he needs to draw a picture of his favourite book. Ive been introduced to word houses which include four words that Monkey must recognise, say and spell on sight. I think the math challenges are starting next week, numicon at the ready everyone!! He seems to be enjoying himself and little snippets of video we get to see are lovely. Although he does come home wishing he was better at drawing his letters and colouring within the lines. At least his competitive spirit is pushing him to do better!
As we adjust to school I am trying to have at least one day of the weekend where we go out an enjoy ourselves. My favourite photo this week is from our little trip to Brighton on Sunday where we managed to spot some Snowdogs! Blog post will be live on Friday telling you all about it, needless to say we will be revising until we have found all 45 of them!
Back to the linky…
I am so amazed by all the lovely posts we have that link up each week over 80 last week. Thank you for making this community so great xx
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
#BloggerClubUK is back after the Summer break…
We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand. I will be commenting on posts as I can, as I love reading them all.
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post you can find the badge in my sidebar opposite. Or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT, we have removed the 150 post limit
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: