Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m struggling with the juggling act this week. I have loads of things rushing around in my head that I want to do and don’t seem to be accomplishing any of it! Both with the blog and outside of the blog. I have decided to take the leap though and will be going self hosted as soon as they can fit me in. So just a little word of warning as I may not be here next week if they are still moving me. I am sure it will all be fine and everything will go swimmingly, but just incase. And with regards to all you lovely self hosted bloggers, any words of advice will be gratefully received.
My favourite photo this week has got to be this one of the boys from our weekend visit to Scotney Castle which we all really enjoyed. Unfortunately I only had one pumpkin outfit and I am now regretting not getting one for Monkey. The bond between these two is really starting to grow, Monkey now holds Kippers hand on car journeys. The cuddles have now become cuddles and not the over zealous squeezes they were initially. Saying that its still difficult to get a picture of both of them looking at the camera!
Back to the linky…
Last week we had 88 posts link up, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
#BloggerClubUK is back after the Summer break…
We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand. I will be commenting on posts as I can, as I love reading them all.
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post you can find the badge in my sidebar opposite. Or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT, we have removed the 150 post limit
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone, hopefully I will be here next week all going well xx
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: