Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Sorry I wasn’t here last week its all to do with the move to self hosted. My site was completely down which meant I couldn’t even link up my posts. Thank you to those of you who messaged me to make sure I was okay, I was very touched. The parent blogger community never fails to surprise me, you are all so lovely. I am happy to say I am now back up and running although there have been a few issues! I think its safe to say I am technically incompetent, but I am sure I will get there.
Since its now half term I am hoping to spend some time photographing the boys and making up for not having many of them together since Monkey started school. So this week I have chosen a photo which I edited in my recent photography class. Our tutor gave us instructions on how to create the Dave Hill effect on photoshop. I am pretty happy with the way it came out. The photo itself was taken in our hotel room while we visited the Costa Dorada – what do you think? Which one do you prefer (the second photo is the unedited one).
Back to the linky…
Last week we had 83 posts link up, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules
We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand. I will be commenting on posts as I can, as I love reading them all.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT, we have removed the 150 post limit
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone and enjoy the rest of half term xx
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: