Welcome back to week sixteenth of #RememberingTheseDays Instagram community. The place to share your precious family memories. I host this community with the lovely Laura over at Life with Baby Kicks and this week we have a new surprise for you all!
Whatever the memory, or life event you want to record, joining in is simple, just tag your favourite photos #RememberingTheseDays over on Instagram. Each Sunday Laura and I will choose our four favourites. Please follow Mudpie Fridays here and Life with Baby Kicks here on Instagram to see if you have been featured.
Each Saturday when I go in to choose my favourites and make sure I have liked every photo within the tag, I always try to guess how many we will be up to. I was very happy to see that this week we are now over 7450, which means last week we got over 850 tags. This is the most we have had in any one week. So a big thank you to all of you who continue to use #RememberingTheseDays. To celebrate the fact that I actually managed to get to a pumpkin picking field I couldn’t resit the pumpkin photos. So brace yourself here is some more #pumpkinspam…
From top left to bottom right:
- I am not sure who is bigger the pumpkin or @currokoe little boy, I am really loving the hat too
- Babies and pumpkins, in my opinion you can not get enough of them! So heres another taken by @melmclellan, I really like the different colours of the pumpkins in this one
- Such a cute photo with a very serious message about fireworks and the wonderful fire fighters we have by @tobyandroo
- This photo deserves to be here burley because it required a flight to get it! Beautiful shot by @hibaby.blog
Please pop over and visit their feeds by clicking on the names above.
My favourite from my feed is this one of Monkey and Kipper, I am still rubbish as catching photos of the two of them together. This natural interaction between the pair melted my heart an so truly deserves to be my favourite this week.
My favourite from Laura’s feed this week is this one of Laura’s boys and their Daddy. Its the words I love the most, the fact that their lifestyle choices have meant that quality family time is now more readably available is fantastic,
View this post on Instagram
The best thing about our move to Qatar is that my husbands working hours have changed, he is home every night by 4pm, ready for bath time, bedtime but most importantly playtime with these 2 little monkeys of ours. Of course the flip side is that we start early in the morning but with children that don't sleep that's not too much of an issue…..
Come and join in by using the hashtag #RememberingTheseDays, and please pass this tag to your Instagram buddies. I would be over the moon if we reached 8,500 by this time next week. Last week I mentioned that we had a little surprise coming, so here it is! We have decided to run an Instagram linkup each week. We hope that it will help our community to grow so please encourage all your friends (bloggers or not) to join in.
- #RememberingTheseDays Instagram Linky will be open from 7am on Sunday morning until midnight
- You can link up to two photos each week
- Please comment on one each of the hosts photos, the one before yours and any other of your choosing.
- Our top three commenters each week will receive a link back to their blog and IG accounts
- Please use the tag #rememberingthesedays in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- If you want to share your link up on Twitter then please use #RememberingTheseDays and tag Laura @laura_babykicks and myself @mudpiefridays and we will RT
- Laura and I will comment on all photos linked up
We really hope this will foster a greater sense of community, lets share the instagram love and get commenting xx
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: