Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
I can not believe how quickly Half Term came and went! I think Monkey is feeling the same it was hard work getting him to school yesterday morning. We had a great week getting up to all sorts of Halloween and Pumpkin fun, including picking our own pumpkin in Rochester, visiting a Pumpkin Festival, having our own little Halloween Party, taking part in a lego workshop, having our photos taken under water, enjoying the leaves changing at Kew Gardens and going away for the weekend to Norfolk. For those of you also on half term, I hope you all had as much fun as we did.
My favourite photo this week is one I took of Kipper and Monkey while away in Norfolk. Kipper finds his older brother really entertaining and often looks for him to interact with. Here Monkey is singing to him, a new song called Conkers which he sung in his Harvest Festival. You can see from Kippers face he loved it. Monkey has started to ask when Kipper will be old enough to speak and to walk and most importantly be able to play. He even gave one of his favourite teddies to Kipper to borrow the other day and it melted my heart.
Back to the linky…
Last week we had 89 posts link up, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week especially during half term. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules
We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand. I will be commenting on posts as I can, as I love reading them all.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT, we have removed the 150 post limit
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by using the InLinkz below
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: