#RememberingTheseDays Week 17
Welcome back to week seventeen of #RememberingTheseDays Instagram community. The place to share your precious family memories. I host this community with the lovely Laura over at Life with Baby Kicks Whatever the memory, or life event you want to record, joining in is simple, just tag your favourite photos #RememberingTheseDays over on Instagram. Each Sunday Laura and I will choose our four favourites. Please follow Mudpie Fridays here and Life with Baby Kicks here on Instagram to see if you have been featured.
Each Saturday when I go in to choose my favourites and make sure I have liked every photo within the tag, I always try to guess how many we will be up to. I was very happy to see that this week we are now over 8,240 which means last week we got over 800 tags. Thank you to all of you who continue to use #RememberingTheseDays, we are busy working on something special for when we reach 10,000!! The only problem with having so many beautiful photos is that each week it gets harder to choose
- A sad week for the @goingonanadventure family loosing their boxer pup Thomas, so sad
- Ruby the new edition to the @melmclellan clan is simply adorable
- Bubbles with the Gremlin over at @runscrapjump which looks like a lot of fun
- I so want these hats for my boys @sparklesandstretchmarks, really love them and the boys look so cute
Please pop over and visit their feeds by clicking on the names above.
My favourite from my feed is this one of Monkey and Hubby, who very rarely lets me share their photos! We had a great weekend away in Norfolk at the end of the half term and this was one of the resulting photos. Its nice to get a natural shot of Monkey too where he’s not grimacing!!
My favourite from Laura’s feed this week has got to be this one of the Big One using her laptop. Monkey quite often borrows my DSLR and I am demoted to the phone, so I know exactly where she is coming from with this one!
Come and join in by using the hashtag #RememberingTheseDays, and please pass this tag to your Instagram buddies. I would be over the moon if we reached 9,500 by this time next week.
Last week we held our first every #RememberingTheseDays Linky, thank you to all of you who linked up. Apologies for those of you who tried and couldn’t because we had a minor technical glitch. Hopefully this week it will all run smoothly! We really hope it will help our community to grow so please encourage all your friends to join in. Each week we will be linking back to our top commentators spreading some DA love as well as IG love.
Our first week top commentator was SoppyMum – waking the baby brain up with musings on life. Thank you so much lovely.
View this post on Instagram
When you really want your biscuit but you can't keep your eyes open!! #myhappycapture #familytravel #livelifeoutside #worldoflittles #childofig #simplepleasuresoflife #littlefierceones #curiouslittleexplorers #happylittlebuttons #kcacols #pinklinker #explorerkids #ukparentbloggers #lovelifeoutside #capturingtheday #everythingtribe #documentourdays #littleandbrave #Enjoyluckythings #littleloves #myfamilyadventures #lifecloseup #celebratingmotherhoodig #mydarlingmemory #lionessmama #outdoorsandhappy #slowlivingforlife #pottyadventures #rememberingthesedays
#RemeberingTheseDays Linky Rules:
- #RememberingTheseDays Instagram Linky will be open from 7am on Sunday morning until midnight
- You can link up to two photos each week
- Please comment on one each of the hosts photos, the one before yours and any other of your choosing.
- Our top three commenters each week will receive a link back to their blog and IG accounts
- Please use the tag #rememberingthesedays in your comments so the recipients know how you found them and it makes it easier for us to identify the top commentor.
- If you want to share your link up on Twitter then please use #RememberingTheseDays and tag Laura @laura_babykicks and myself @mudpiefridays and we will RT
- Laura and I will comment on all photos linked up
We really hope this will foster a greater sense of community, lets share the instagram love and get commenting xx
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: