Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Is it just me or is this blogging malarky get a little busy this time of year, not that I am complaining at all but my juggling act is coming under a little pressure. She says writing this at 10pm on Tuesday! Nevertheless welcome back to another week of #BloggerClubUK.
The weekend just gone was a also a little manic when we went up to London for our little family Christmas tradition or meeting Father Christmas at Harrods. Something we have done since Monkey was little, although with the trains running as they are we ended up driving. Still it was a lovely day and this is when this photo of Kipper and I was taken… waiting in the queue. This is exactly what he did moments after birth, I like to think of it as kisses, rather than I want milk nowwwww!!
Back to the linky…
Last week we had 79 posts link up, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules
We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand. I will be commenting on posts as I can, as I love reading them all.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT, we have removed the 150 post limit
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone and for those of you going to Blogfest please come and say hi xx
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: