Welcome back to week eighteen of #RememberingTheseDays Instagram community. The place to share your precious family memories. I host this community with the lovely Laura over at Life with Baby Kicks Whatever the memory, or life event you want to record, joining in is simple, just tag your favourite photos #RememberingTheseDays over on Instagram. Each Sunday Laura and I will choose our four favourites. Please follow Mudpie Fridays here and Life with Baby Kicks here on Instagram to see if you have been featured.
Each Saturday when I go in to choose my favourites and make sure I have liked every photo within the tag, I always try to guess how many we will be up to. I was very happy to see that this week we are now over 8,955 which means last week we got over 700 tags. Thank you to all of you who continue to use #RememberingTheseDays, we are busy working on something special for when we reach 10,000!! The only problem with having so many beautiful photos is that each week it gets harder to choose
This weeks favourites:
- I would love to jump into that ball pit too! Great photo by @confidentlymum
- Who doesn’t love a game of peek a boo in a castle? I am loving the rainbow gillet as well over at @littlebuttondiaries
- I am all over this wall sticker and adorable angel it created at @pinkscharming
- ROAR!! There is a love for tigers over at @zoe2008, what a great painted face!
Please pop over and visit their feeds by clicking on the names above.
My favourite from my feed is this one of Monkey trying out a sparkler by himself for the first time. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t on tenterhooks the whole time but he was very grown up with them, and fascinated at the same time. I took quite a number of photos and this was the only one which came out any good! It also marks a little blogging achievement for me, which I will explain in my November round up.
View this post on Instagram
To help us celebrate firework night 3M sent us a pair of Peltor Kids Ear Muffs, here's Monkey trying them on for size. These are excellent defenders and also fit Kipper meaning that we can all enjoy the fireworks instead of having to retreat inside with little ones. What with Christmas on the way and New Years Eve celebrations I am sure they are going to get a lot more use. More info on Mudpie Friday's Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/MudpieFridays/ Thank you @3M
My favourite from Laura’s feed is this one of the boys jumping in created muddy puddles by mummy! Its such a great action shot and demonstrates the things we do for our little ones to keep them happy!
Come and join in by using the hashtag #RememberingTheseDays, and please pass this tag to your Instagram buddies. Thank you for those who joined us at the #RememberingTheseDays Linky last week. We were really hope it will help our community to grow since we so many that use the tag each week, but so far its not been that popular….. if possible please encourage all your friends to join in. Each week we will be linking back to our top commentators spreading some DA love as well, so you will be benefiting from links from sites with DAs of 37 and 32.
This weeks top commentator was The Mad House of Cats & Babies, who is living the dream in South West London, thank you so much lovely.
View this post on Instagram
Boy meets Benji the dog… one day we will get him a dog of his own! ❤️ #littlefierceones #remeberingthesedays #myhappycapture #letthembelittle #littlemoments #flashesofdelight #nothingisordinary #childhoodunplugged #letthembelittle #myhappycapture #themagicineveryday#developinglife #littleandbrave #worldoflittles #thingsiwanttoremember #myboy #dogstagram #thehappynow #instalinklove
#RemeberingTheseDays Linky Rules:
- #RememberingTheseDays Instagram Linky will be open from 7am on Sunday morning and will close at midnight on Tuesday
- You can link up to two photos each week
- Please comment on one each of the hosts photos, the one before yours and any other of your choosing.
- Our top three commenters each week will receive a link back to their blog and IG accounts
- Please use the tag #Rememberingthesedays in your comments so the recipients know how you found them and it makes it easier for us to identify the top commentor.
- If you want to share your link up on Twitter then please use #RememberingTheseDays and tag Laura @laura_babykicks and myself @mudpiefridays and we will RT
- Laura and I will comment on all photos linked up
We really hope this will foster a greater sense of community, lets share the instagram love and get commenting xx
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: