Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
I can not believe we are now half way through November. I am no where near ready for Christmas or the kids Elf on the Shelf or Christmas Advent ideas. I have some serious planning to do. Although there never seems to be enough time in the day which is seriously worrying considering I am meant to have oodles of it while on mat leave right? For those of you who went to #BlogFest16 how did you find it? I’ve written up a post of my learns which I am linking up with this week.
So this week I have decided to pick two photos, being at BlogFest meant that I wasn’t around as much as I am usually for photo opportunities over the weekend. So they are a little old, one of Kipper from his six month update and one of Monkey with his first experience of a sparkler. I was a little nervous giving it to him as you always worry about the safety aspects but at four and half and with a lot of adult supervision we decided he was old enough. He was so well behaved with them I think we went through three packets. He also obviously enjoyed the focus being completely on him for a change instead of it being shared. Mental note made to try and crave out a little time each day for him alone…
Back to the linky…
Last week we had 81 posts link up, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules
We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand. I will be commenting on posts as I can, as I love reading them all.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT, we have removed the 150 post limit
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: