Welcome back to week nineteen of #RememberingTheseDays Instagram community. The place to share your precious family memories. I host this community with the lovely Laura over at Life with Baby Kicks Whatever the memory, or life event you want to record, joining in is simple, just tag your favourite photos #RememberingTheseDays over on Instagram. Each Sunday Laura and I will choose our four favourites. Please follow Mudpie Fridays here and Life with Baby Kicks here on Instagram to see if you have been featured.
Each Saturday when I go in to choose my favourites and make sure I have liked every photo within the tag, I always try to guess how many we will be up to. I was very happy to see that this week we are now over 9,665 which means last week we got over 600 tags. Thank you to all of you who continue to use #RememberingTheseDays, we are busy working on something special for when we reach 10,000 which will not be long so watch this space!
This weeks favourites:
From top left to bottom right:
- First Christmas! I can’t wait to capture something similar with Kipper beautiful photo from @jessiepink13
- A beautiful new baby photo of @mummy_fox two years ago. Scary how time flies
- Such a cutie in her monkey outfit, I can completely relate to the school run @lucybishop2012
- Oh this hat is adorable!! I would love one for Kipper, hope he’s back to his usual self now @alanababyholiday
Please pop over and visit their feeds by clicking on the names above.
My favourite from my feed is this one of Monkey from when we went to Harrods to see Father Christmas. Its one of our family traditions and this year I didn’t write about it on the blog as we have a very special trip next weekend which I will be writing about. You know the sort of thing when you have to pinch yourself to see if its real. Its the second amazing thing which has happened to our little family thanks to my writing. Anyhow it was nice to go to Harrods and just take photos because and we ended up with more ‘good ones’ as I didn’t spend ages getting them to pose!
My favourite from Laura’s feed is of the baby exploring with paint. I love the look of curiosity on his face and that he has some round his mouth. It makes me think about all the times I have to look forward to with Kipper as he goes through this stage. So as much as I want to hold onto the baby months, there is so much more to come for which I am so grateful.
Come and join in by using the hashtag #RememberingTheseDays, and please pass this tag to your Instagram buddies. Thank you for those who joined us at the #RememberingTheseDays Linky last week. We were really hope it will help our community to grow since we so many that use the tag each week, but so far its not been that popular….. if possible please encourage all your friends to join in. Each week we will be linking back to our top commentators spreading some DA love as well, so you will be benefiting from links from sites with DAs of 37 and 32.
This weeks top commentator was @soppymum – waking the baby brain up with musings on life. Thank you so much lovely xx
#RemeberingTheseDays Linky Rules:
- #RememberingTheseDays Instagram Linky will be open from 7am on Sunday morning and will close at midnight on Tuesday
- You can link up to two photos each week
- Please comment on one each of the hosts photos, the one before yours and any other of your choosing.
- Our top three commenters each week will receive a link back to their blog and IG accounts
- Please use the tag #Rememberingthesedays in your comments so the recipients know how you found them and it makes it easier for us to identify the top commentor.
- If you want to share your link up on Twitter then please use #RememberingTheseDays and tag Laura @laura_babykicks and myself @mudpiefridays and we will RT
- Laura and I will comment on all photos linked up
We really hope this will foster a greater sense of community, lets share the instagram love and get commenting xx
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: