Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Nothing has improved since last week time is still at a premium and I am enjoying filling my days. Blog wise it has been mega busy I have so many giveaways running because of Christmas I am starting to wonder what I am going to write about in December! If you are partial to a good giveaway then please check them out, especially the toy ones.
This weekend I took Monkey ice skating in preparation for something that *maybe* happening at the weekend. My friend had booked and had hired penguins for us, but he was still a little bit like Bambi on ice! In the end Hubby went on with him as he’s a lot more competent than I am on a pair of skates and they managed a few laps without the penguin. Hoping that our trip on Saturday will go well. So I chose this picture of us together. I really wanted to have a go with him last year but being pregnant decided it was probably not the best idea!
Back to the linky…
Last week we had 84 posts link up, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules
We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand. I will be commenting on posts as I can, as I love reading them all.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT, we have removed the 150 post limit
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: