Blogger Club UK #46
Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
I am still struggling to get organised writing this on Tuesday night (late), I am wondering if I need to start saying ‘no’ to things! I have a handful of brand posts left to write before Christmas and have decided I am not taking on any more work now until the new year. Otherwise I am never going to be organised for Christmas, as it is I haven’t done any of the advent bits I need to do such as fill the calendars, wrap the advent books and Hubby’s beer. Yes tomorrow is the 30th!
My favourite photo has got to be this one of Monkey and me on our recent visit to Lapland UK. We went at the weekend and had the most amazing time, a review will be following shortly so I don’t want to give too much away. However I think its safe to say that we now have a new Christmas Family Tradition.
Back to the linky…
Last week we had 68 posts link up, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules
We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand. I will be commenting on posts as I can, as I love reading them all.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT, we have removed the 150 post limit
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: