Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Its been tough over the last couple of weeks what with one thing and another at school. I’m not going to go into it now but its safe to say I have just experienced school policy at its worst and we won’t find out a resolution until January. Meaning I am so ready for the Christmas break which means this will be the last #BloggerClubUK until the new year. We will be back on the 4th January! Then on the 11th #BloggerClubUK will be a whole year old! We are currently working on something special to celebrate My favourite photo from this week is this one of Kipper. I was trying my best to replicate one of those pinterest photos and failed! First off Kipper is far too big for the basket and then the light was terrible! However I love it anyway and it does make me chuckle. He was very cute trying to eat his feet and then the Christmas baubles (not so cute!) inlinkz
Back to the linky… Last week we had 67 posts link up, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page. Blogger Club UK Linky Rules We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand. I will be commenting on posts as I can, as I love reading them all.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT, we have removed the 150 post limit
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone xx
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: