Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Welcome back to the first #BloggerClubUK of 2017! I hope that everyone had a great festive break. I know I did, I didn’t turn the laptop on once and have really enjoyed being able to focus on the boys. Of course that now means I am paying for it with a very long to do list….
Can you believe it but #BloggerClubUK will be a whole year old next week so we have arranged a giveaway to celebrate. So don’t forget to check back next week to find out how to enter. My favourite photo from this week is this one of both the boys taken on New Years Eve. I was desperate to have a lovely photo of the two of them to mark the occasion, even buying matching PJs. However they had other ideas and I did not manage to catch a single photo of them looking in the same direction or with a suitable pose. This was the closest I got before giving up! At least they are both doing something similar!
Back to the linky…
Week 48 we had 66 posts link, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week especially during the crazy Christmas season. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like.
The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules.
We have been adjusting our priorities over the last few weeks and I for one have realised that my maternity leave will soon be coming to an end and so I need to enjoy Kipper as much as possible during this precious time. The linky is still continuing as we have built such a great community thanks to you our readers and linkers. These are our new rules I hope you all understand. I will be commenting on posts as I can, as I love reading them all.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT, we have removed the 150 post limit
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone and don’t forget to join us next week for the giveaway.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: