Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Its been one of those weeks! Sorry for the lack of reminder tweets this morning, my laptop did not do well with its latest update and is such at the menders. The good news is that it is mendable, the bad news is that it has to be stripped down and reloaded. On it are all my spreadsheets to upload to Hootsuite, hopefully next week things will be back to normal and I will not be blogging with just a mobile phone. The other change is that I am no longer posting a weekly photo, instead I have decided to take part in Living Arrows where I will be sharing my favourites each week.
We are officially one year old today! Yay! I can not believe how quickly that has gone, a massive thank you to all of you who come back and link up week after week. We are all so grateful. To celebrate we are running a giveaway to win £30 to spend at Party Bags & Supplies, for a chance to win you need to link up below and enter via the Rafflecopter application.
- The competition will finish at 11.59pm Fri 13th January.
- The winner will need to provide their name and a valid email address to claim their prize
- The winner will be drawn at random
Back to the linky…
Week 49 we had 91 posts link, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week, I loved reading everyone’s goals and plans for 2017. Which is exactly what I am linking up this week – My three blogging goals for 2017.
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like.
The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT, we have removed the 150 post limit
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
- Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone, good luck with the giveaway and once again a massive Thank You from Becky, Debbie and myself.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: