#RememberingTheseDays Week 29
Welcome back to week twenty nine of #RememberingTheseDays Instagram community. The place to share your precious family memories. I host this community with the lovely Laura over at Life with Baby Kicks
Whatever the memory, or life event you want to record, joining in is simple, just tag your favourite photos #RememberingTheseDays over on Instagram. Each Sunday Laura and I will choose our four favourites. Please follow Mudpie Fridays here and Life with Baby Kicks here on Instagram to see if you have been featured.
Each Saturday when I go in to choose my favourites and make sure I have liked every photo within the tag, I always try to guess how many we will be up to. It seems only like yesterday that I was posting about reaching 10,000. We are now over 18,200 meaning are now gaining around 1,000 new tags a week. Laura and I are very surprised by how successful the tag is and would like to say a big thank you to everyone who continues to use #RememberingTheseDays.
We are away this weekend so I was picking favourites in the car while Hubby drove. I was really struggling just to pick one set so since I had a little bit of extra time I have decided to choose eight photos this week! This weeks favourites:
- Wise words from @mypetitcarnard I have very few photos of me with either baby! Time to set that right albeit they are no longer babies!
- I love @fiandtylerlee’s photography, her whole feed is beautiful but this one of Beau with the rose petals melts my heart
- Beautiful image from @the.girls.and.i on a wonderful family outing to the beach
- The angle on this picture is immense! Such a fab idea from @coffeecakekids the beach is by far my happy place too!
And my sneaky second lot from top left to bottom right:
- Oh the eyes on this little on as @max_and_kai_the_blog braved the cold for a pop to the shops.
- Kipper recently had his first go in a swing and loved it, we often forget the simple things that can make children laugh. Thank you for reminding me @bammbookids
- I have a very similar photo of Monkey with hands like this! I can see it is why @anklebitersadventures favourite photo (great name by the way!)
- Black and white photography is something I don’t do enough of, especially when they look like this from @blogonmaman
Please pop over and visit their feeds by clicking on the names above.
My favourite from my feed is this one of Hubby and Monkey at Wrest Park (review coming soon), I love it so much it is also my Living Arrows photo this week.
My favourite from Laura’s feed is this one of Baby on his trike. I think everything about this photo is beautiful. The light is perfect, I like the blank canvas background and his little blonde curls are to die for! Laura I am jealous of your photo taking skills! xx
Come and join in by using the hashtag #RememberingTheseDays, and please pass this tag to your Instagram buddies.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: