First Birthday Questionnaire: Each year I ask Monkey a series of questions for his Birthday so I thought I would start the tradition with Kipper. Now because he is only one its not as if he can answer these questions himself, so I have had to assume some of the answers based on what I know of him at the moment. I did the same for Monkey and love looking back on it along with the First Birthday Chalkboard and First Birthday Time Capsule.
- What is your favourite colour? – You appear to be drawn to the colour red
- What is your favourite toy? – Wooden spoon and anything you can bash with it. You also really enjoy the doors and moving parts of the activity cube
- What is your favourite fruit? – Grapes
- What is your favourite TV show? – You are not interested in anything in the slightest even when your brother has cartoons on
- What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch? – Bread
- What is your favourite outfit? – Mummy is making the most of you being little by putting you in baby grows as much as possible
- What is your favourite game? – Peek a boo with your hands!
- Where is your favourite snack? – Raisins & Banana
- What is your favourite animal? – Anything that moves fascinates you
- What is your favourite song? – Clap clap, you love to dance
- What is your favourite book? – You like to get them out of the bookcase but there are no favourites at the moment
- What is your favourite Sport? – Crawling and Pull Ups, also getting pretty good at balancing.
- Who is your best friend? – Your brother and a couple of little friends at nursery I think one of them is called Edward
- What is your favourite thing to do outside? – Try and climb up the slide before going down it with your brother which you think is the best thing since sliced bread
- What is your favourite drink? – Milk
- What was your favourite holiday? – You were probably too young to really enjoy Spain although I think you liked the beach
- What do you like to take to bed with you? – A dummy and a milk bottle
- What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? – Diary free yoghurt, chocolate chip brioche
- What do you want for dinner on your birthday? – BBQ at Grandmas house,
- What do you want to be when you grow up? – I just want you to be happy and healthy
I know I will be filling in one of these for your second Birthday before I know it, you both grow so quickly its scary. I hope we continue to give you as many new experiences as we give your brother.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: