Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Hello everyone thank you for joining us again this week for #BloggerClubUK whereas last week I was on countdown this week I am stressed! I don’t have anything ready and several deadlines before we leave, as well as the day job. I just need to keep telling myself it will all be worth it. Monkey is very excited and keeps asking how many more sleeps. Although whatever answer I give him he’s disappointed its not tomorrow!
I have been a bit rubbish on twitter last week so I went through everyones link ups last night to try and make up for it. Heres a little bit of friendly advice as many of you don’t have your handles in the share with me twitter function so you won’t know if people are sharing your work. Also some of you don’t have sharing buttons, if you can add them it will help you get more exposure xx
Back to the Linky:
- The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like.
- The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
- Week 66 we had 39 posts link, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. I love the variety of posts we get each week and that everyone is so social on twitter sharing their good reads. It really is what makes this linky great – so thank you.
Why Link Up to #BloggerClubUK? With so many linkys to choose from, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. We have made some tweaks to our linky to ensure that everyone who links up gets the maximum promotion!
- Visibilty – With 70+ linkers every week, you are guaranteed to be seen by a large amount of people
- Twitter reach – Tag us in your tweets (@randommusings29 @mudpiefridays @cuddlefairy) for three retweets, reaching a total of 35,000+ people!
- Comments – Becky, Debbie and I will comment on several posts that catch our eye each week. And don’t forget that one of our main premises of the linky is to share the love – be seen and commented on by our linkers!
- Good quality back links – We will once again be featuring a post each week. This post will be linked to on all three of our blogs. With Debbie’s DA of 31, Becky’s of 44 and mine of 40, those are some good backlinks for your blog!
Our featured post this week is from the lovely Naptime Natter – Looking to the future and dreaming big – 5 steps to a happier me.
What are you waiting for? Get linking with us today! And don’t forget to share this post – the more people who link up, the more beneficial the linky becomes to everyone.
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
Join by clicking the link below:
Have a great week everyone,
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: